Juan Cuadrado (14 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
MOM by a mile. Absolutely tormented Santon all night. His crossing was massively on point too, could have had 2 or 3 assists if wasn’t for Mandzukic choking with his finishing. His haters can keep choking on dicks. Dude is a beast when in this sort of a mood.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
MOM by a mile. Absolutely tormented Santon all night. His crossing was massively on point too, could have had 2 or 3 assists if wasn’t for Mandzukic choking with his finishing. His haters can keep choking on dicks. Dude is a beast when in this sort of a mood.
He loves playing against Inter, everytime we play them he ups his game and goes berserk.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
He had a solid performance yesterday, most I liked the way he dropped back and his constant effort he brought to defence , he did few great tackles and interceptions , also he provided some good crosses and impressed again with his flashy dribbling.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You know that I am a known Cuadrado fan, needless to praise him again, but I wanted to point out that we sciglio was also good and it gave cuads confidence to do more and better things upfront.
His mvp status is very important though because the whole was ambitious and played very well, so it matters more when other champions play at their level and furthermore, the opposition currently holds the serie A standards.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He was terrific against Inter, MOTM by a mile. Santon was forced to injure himself just to stop this embarrassment. MDS was good also, Perisic was a no show.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Who else seen the clip Cuadrado uploaded of him and his daughter singing the Juventus anthem? :touched:

P.S.: I coudnt find a youtube link of it to post, i seen it somewhere on facebook about an hour ago, i think it was juventibus's fb page that posted it too.

:baus:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not convinced this guy can be a fullback, he's too old to learn about defending as a fullback, and he just don't have the physicality to be a defender.
Actually is about Allegri.Cuadrado can defend better than Lich and not to mention about the attack.But as I said it's to attacking formation for Allegri if he deploys Cuadrado as a fullback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)