Juan Cuadrado (35 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Great cuz he scored and did a good workrate but I was with Pipa every time he raised his hand against JGC cuz he did any of his horrible crosses tonight

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juanito ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don’t care how many times he makes a stupid brainless run and loses the ball, or makes a shit decision when a certain goal is on. He always come up clutch for us. Love him so much.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I like him but prefer to see him come off the bencb would still rather any of our other wingers over him bar Mandzu. He can br great on moments but has too many brain farts ans his final ball is 9/10 smacked against a defender or in row Z.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nice run on the goal. silver platter from sandro.

runs like that are exactly why we need more consistency from crossing. was perfect play all around starting from that lovely pass from matuidi to sandro

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
typical Cuads performance. Good but you wish it could've been so much more considering all the chances he had been then again he creates most of them himself.

If he had a left foot (and could effectively cut inside) then he could be such a dangerous player

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
both Mandzukic and Cuadrado now have better goal/assist per minute ratio than DC. poor @Nedved96, his whole argument is invalid now
Is it really? Mandzukic is still by far our worst attacking player in terms of dribbling, chances created, key passes, etc... probably because he’s not an actual winger, but sure, say whatever suits your agenda.

Cuadrado has been good this season, it’s his inconsistency that worries me. How long will this form last?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Apart from the tap-in and some usual good runs, he had a frustrating game. His final touch is ~70% of the time the wrong decision to make.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
typical Cuads performance. Good but you wish it could've been so much more considering all the chances he had been then again he creates most of them himself.

If he had a left foot (and could effectively cut inside) then he could be such a dangerous player
Would you be opposed to giving him a run of games as LW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)