Juan Cuadrado (54 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Several times yesterday he could've mad a simple pass to dybala or Pereyra and move to space to recieve the ball back, yet he decided to dribble, yes he can beat his man easily but it's to vain when your end product is shit.
You know what would had on the right if he wasnt playing? Licht attempting to dribble or cross and hitting the wall that is the opposition players legs. Or Sturaro passing backwards.

You should be glad we have someone who can dribble his man EVERY TIME, 10 successful dribbles last night. And he crosses well, but he is not much of a finisher, never been.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think no one is blaming him for this poor results...but is frustrating to see him playing like at 60% of his powers because he wants to carry the team a la tevez and is failing hard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thanks for the advice, just in the past I find not many people check that thread out and thought it might be ok as the podcast is relevant to those specific threads :)
The mods might look at it as spamming so before You post it in every thread I'd ask them first if its OK :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thanks for the heads up- who are the mods ? Thanks again
Well there's me.

You are over the top linking to your podcast in heaps of different threads as you are just now.

I suggest you open a single thread to advertise your blog.

People who are interested can then see what you are speaking about when you update that thread with new posts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well there's me.

You are over the top linking to your podcast in heaps of different threads as you are just now.

I suggest you open a single thread to advertise your blog.

People who are interested can then see what you are speaking about when you update that thread with new posts.
I almost mentioned you but I didn't know if you were on today :D

I suggested the multimedia thread :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

------

and here is his highlight vid I came to post originally :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, I like the width he adds. But he really frustrates me at times when he cuts in or slows right down when he would be better off trying to run down the wing.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Great game, can beat anyone on one on one. Only need to work in his decision making and make the right pass straight away without holding to the ball too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)