Juan Cuadrado (67 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5104453 said:
10 dribbles, 5 key passes, 5 shots, 1 assist, 89.9% passing accuracy - criticized for not being creative alot

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No, IMO he was MoM for us.. but his shots are a joke.

Anyways...with the amount of dribbles he did and spaces he attacked..we should have buried like 5 goals..but we just trolled ourselves. It seems without Morata we are nothing

Mar 30, 2006
Cuadrado has been our best player so far. But Marotta will think he is too expensive so don't get too attached to Cuadrado
If his fee is only 22 million euro like what is being suggested we will 100% buy him. You can't get players this good for less then that and he has already become a very important player for us. It took him only a couple weeks to become a starter. Also, didnt we try to negotiate for him last year for 25-30 but were outbid by Chelsea? So if we would have spent 30 and risk bringing him here without seeing him on the team why would we not spend 22 million now that we know he can perform at Juve. Seems like a no brainer actually. Dude is an incredible player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was very good once again but he tried WAYYYY too hard at times to force a play and make something happen in the last 10 mins, when we should have just closed the game out and took what we could get. Also needs to work on his shooting. Other than that, a very fun player to watch and I just love his burst of pace, his skill on the ball and his awesome dribbling.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Several times yesterday he could've mad a simple pass to dybala or Pereyra and move to space to recieve the ball back, yet he decided to dribble, yes he can beat his man easily but it's to vain when your end product is shit.
His crossing is impeccable, dribbling is phenomenal, finishing though was never his strong suit, but Cuadrado and Pereyra are capable to create chances, create numerical advantage on the flanks, take on their opponents successfully and they did it last night tirelessly.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Several times yesterday he could've mad a simple pass to dybala or Pereyra and move to space to recieve the ball back, yet he decided to dribble, yes he can beat his man easily but it's to vain when your end product is shit.
How many chances did we have off of his getting past a marker with his dribbling skills? He's been our most dangerous and important player every time he played. Simple as that. You could argue he could take the fancy shit down a notch, that's fine but you made it sound like he's useless, which is absolutely not the case.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
His crossing is impeccable, dribbling is phenomenal, finishing though was never his strong suit, but Cuadrado and Pereyra are capable to create chances, create numerical advantage on the flanks and they did it last night tirelessly.
Crossing when you have one player in the box is not a great idea, you should mix it up a little bit, stopping the ball every time is not and not getting other players involved is not a great thing either. I am not denying that he's been a pleasant addition thus far, all am saying is that he should mix it up a little, it seemed like every time he got the ball yesterday he tried to dribble.

- - - Updated - - -

How many chances did we have off of his getting past a marker with his dribbling skills? He's been our most dangerous and important player every time he played. Simple as that. You could argue he could take the fancy shit down a notch, that's fine but you made it sound like he's useless, which is absolutely not the case.
Never said he's useless, all i said is that he should get other players with him in the flank involved.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Crossing when you have one player in the box is not a great idea, you should mix it up a little bit, stopping the ball every time is not and not getting other players involved is not a great thing either. I am not denying that he's been a pleasant addition thus far, all am saying is that he should mix it up a little, it seemed like every time he got the ball yesterday he tried to dribble.
His dribbles are mostly successful and brought us lot of good last night, plenty of oppenings, not the problem imho and you're blaiming the wrong guy for last night's utterly embarrassing result. I'd say Pogba, Licht and Sturaro have sucked big time this season, the latter having no business to be part of our starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said he's useless, all i said is that he should get other players with him in the flank involved.
Like Licht, who can't run anymore the way he used to?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
His dribbles are mostly successful and brought us lot of good last night, not the problem imho and you're blaiming the wrong guy for last night's utterly embarrassing result. I'd say Pogba, Licht and Sturaro have sucked big time this season, the latter having no business to part of our starting 11.
I am not blaming him at all, just pointing that he could still improve.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Licht, who can't run anymore the way he used to?
Licht, Dybala, Pereyra all were disregatded by Cuadrado yesterday imho.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Licht, Dybala, Pereyra all were disregatded by Cuadrado yesterday imho.
Pereyra plays on the other flank, and he did rather good job on the left side. Dybala was a bit selfish when came on, while Licht is going through a terrible spell and we started playing much better once he was taken off. It's basically up to Cuadrado to make something happen down the right side and if he prefers to dribble his way through (mostly successful btw) to find the oppening for a cross/shot, I'm down for that. More of an issue for me were playing with two DMs and fielding only one striker against really weak side, along with Carpi the worst team in the league. Allegri needs to sort this shit out.

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #998
    Im with Cheesio on this one, this has also been my complaint of Cuadrado so far, tho last night he was much better in this regard. He sent licht through on a couple of occasions in the first half alone.

But his lack of vision and imagination on how to combine and create properly is the reason he's not a stronger player with that skill set of his. Still a great use to us and I believe we will see a better of him once properly settled together with the squad.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Im with Cheesio on this one, this has also been my complaint of Cuadrado so far, tho last night he was much better in this regard. He sent licht through on a couple of occasions in the first half alone.

But his lack of vision and imagination on how to combine and create properly is the reason he's not a stronger player with that skill set of his. Still a great use to us and I believe we will see a better of him once properly settled together with the squad.
    He has been great so far but I agree that there are thngs he can do to step up a level.

Often he chooses the difficult option and it doesnt always pay off.
    I'd also like to see him go on the outside instead of cutting in all the time. Plus sometimes when he stops then takes on 2 defenders, he would be better passing or continuing his run.

If he can figure out when to do the difficult and the simple he could become a really good player.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I see a movement issue with our strikers. Cuadrado does great opening up space for the other strikers to move into space vacated by defenders gravitating to Cuadrado. They need to take advantage of his mazy runs but he also needs to get them the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)