Juan Cuadrado (58 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So this guy did good, eh? I was worried he'd be another brainless dart. Glad to hear his defensive workrate was so high, how was his positional play and general tactical awareness going forward?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's fun to watch but ultimately pretty useless. The problem is his style of play doesn't gel with the team.

To use a basketball analogy, he is a player that needs the ball in his hands to be effective. But he's not a good enough player to be the one with the ball in his hands all game.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He's fun to watch but ultimately pretty useless. The problem is his style of play doesn't gel with the team.

To use a basketball analogy, he is a player that needs the ball in his hands to be effective. But he's not a good enough player to be the one with the ball in his hands all game.
Our roster is like Boston Celtics, the team does not fit together

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011

Its the problem of every player now, nobody seems to gel with the rest.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cuadrado is a good player but I have no interest switching the formation up and he identity of the team to accommodate him.
I liked our 4-3-1-2, the toughness of our game.
He would do well in a fast paced team, our success came from NOT being a fast paced team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are extremely reliant on him it's ridiculous and this is the consistency that I have been asking about. I mean he can play that good consistenly but how consistent can he be in delivering goals and lethal passes? That's not a guarantee at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)