Juan Cuadrado (22 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
He's the black krasic, don't think he'll make that big of an impact for us, maybe against some of the provincinal sides but dont got my hopes up

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Krasic comparisons lol, after we shipped Milos off he flopped at some truely shit teams whilst Cuadrado was still raping pretty much every team not named Juve playing for Firoentina in a multitude of positions.

Tuz logic.

Is the player fast?

Does he prefer playing with lots of space (I.E every attacker ever)

Are they already undeniably world class?

If it's Yes to 1 & 2 but no to 3, said player is a brainless idiot who can run in straight lines.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
I hope Max won't turn him into the new Coman and destroy him by making a legit winger/RF play as an SS, f*cking adapt to the players you have and quit obsessing with this 4-3-1-2 love,

ffs a mid like this

----------------Marchisio---------------------Pogba-----------
-----------------------------Hernanes---------------------

-----Cuadrado---------------------------------

-------------------Dybala--------Morata-----------------

could make teams sh*t their pants in fear.

Apr 19, 2007
To be fair he did put Vidal as an AM and got us to a CL final. I think we should calm down and give him a o=month or so. He had a lot of turnover and a lot of injuries. Goos grief he has hardly anyone from last years team right now
Marchisio,vidal,Pirlo Morata and tevez all out. Thats pretty bad and not having Asamoah on top of that is pretty brutal to get results right away. He will get them.
Now for Pogs I think he is in deperate need of Marchisio right now. Not bc of how important he is or good he is but just to control and be a familiar face in the midfield to take off some pressure

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I hope Max won't turn him into the new Coman and destroy him by making a legit winger/RF play as an SS, f*cking adapt to the players you have and quit obsessing with this 4-3-1-2 love,

ffs a mid like this

----------------Marchisio---------------------Pogba-----------
-----------------------------Hernanes---------------------

-----Cuadrado---------------------------------

-------------------Dybala--------Morata-----------------

could make teams sh*t their pants in fear.
Basically a 4-4-2 :touched:

Cuadrado Marchisio Hernanes Pogba
Dybala Morata

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like it...specially because licht doesnt have to commit forward and can cover cuadrado´s back, while sandro and pogs can share the spoils defending that side and tracking back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Great player, great signing, great dribbler. But can he be used in a 4-3-1-2 formation as an attacking rightback? Or in a 3-5-2 formation as a right wingback? How does Allegri plan to use him?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He was great today. I would even play 3-5-2 if that is what it takes to get him out there. But I would play 4-3-something with Cuadrado replacing either Hernanes or Pereyra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 11)