Juan Cuadrado (54 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did well and certainly improved us but really brainless at times.

He should get the ball in quicker when we are chasing a game, pass the ball instead of stopping then taking on 3 players or shooting when we have options. I think he will always be the sort of player who plays in this way but if we use him right he can be useful.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Dybala can play there. This isn't FIFA 09, he won't need to sit on the wing the whole time.
How many games have you seen him play on the left wing?

I mean we could've played some sort of asymetrical not-really 4-3-3, but the 4-3-1-2 with Hernanes was the better decision.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We should play 3-3-4

Buffon
Caceres Bonucci Barzagli
Pereyra Marchisio Pogba
Cuadrado Morata Dybala Alex Sandro​

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He helped us get the 1 point, we were never gonna get a goal except from a setpiece, penalty.
I really dont know what the hell happened with us, and what the hell was wrong with our pitch tonight, it was horrible!!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should play 3-3-4

Buffon
Caceres Bonucci Barzagli
Pereyra Marchisio Pogba
Cuadrado Morata Dybala Alex Sandro​
You do know that this is a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 as Alex Sandro is by no means a RWF. He would be playing RB or at best RM, and Dybala would be RWF with license to roam into the middle.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
4-3-3

Square on left
Dybala on right
Our biggest trouble is our midfield. It's a shit, a huge shit. We don't recover, don't pass, don't hold ball, don't do a shit (perfect example, our AM ended as regista)... Our defense and our strikers look bad cuz our midfield sucks big time. Doesn't matter if we attack with wings, AM or 3 strikers, we need to fix our midfield right now

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You do know that this is a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 as Alex Sandro is by no means a RWF. He would be playing RB or at best RM, and Dybala would be RWF with license to roam into the middle.
Yes I know but since it is claimed that we don't have the players to play 4-3-3 I thought I'll trick them. You spotted it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)