Juan Cuadrado (36 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cuadradr has been immense, our most valuable player of the season, as he was proven more consistent than Dybala.
What he adds Candreva doesnt have, he is not even 40% of the player Cuadrado is, Candreva could have come instead of Hernanes, as he is more fit for a central role and not as explosive as Cuad.
I expected Cuad to fit in, but i didnt expected to make such a difference!
but i was sure that the deal could not go in our favor, we have resurrected his carrier for free and now Chelsea will simply profit.
Why are we always getting the sort stick in loan deals? When we loan our Komans they decide what they will do, but when we loan their Moratas and Cuadrado, again they are the ones who decide and we always have to overpay or lose the player...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How about we keep all our players and just add someone like Miki in AM.
Hist, buddy, I think you missed the point of the post chain.

It was a Rakibthetical scenario. A what if we sold all of them what/how would you do. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadradr has been immense, our most valuable player of the season, as he was proven more consistent than Dybala.
What he adds Candreva doesnt have, he is not even 40% of the player Cuadrado is, Candreva could have come instead of Hernanes, as he is more fit for a central role and not as explosive as Cuad.
I expected Cuad to fit in, but i didnt expected to make such a difference!
but i was sure that the deal could not go in our favor, we have resurrected his carrier for free and now Chelsea will simply profit.
Why are we always getting the sort stick in loan deals? When we loan our Komans they decide what they will do, but when we loan their Moratas and Cuadrado, again they are the ones who decide and we always have to overpay or lose the player...
:touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When we loan our Komans they decide what they will do, but when we loan their Moratas and Cuadrado, again they are the ones who decide and we always have to overpay or lose the player...
We failed there oobvs. They did had the upperhand in comana nd morata because they were their players... but we were in the same position with coman and didnt pushed harder for a better deal.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If loosing on him means buying someone like Bruno Peres then im ok with that. He is very good for us, but he still lacks end product and he can become liability in defense sometimes. He is also frustrating when he is going down so easily all the time, I still wonder how the refs are still giving freekicks for all those falls. This might change in time, as they wont use the whistle anymore if he gets diver opinion.

Oct 4, 2011
Other than the fact the Cuadrado is miles better than Berardi, sure.
Berardi is rubbish next to Cuadrado.
i love the impact cuads has had here, i am a fan. what i am wondering is how much have you really seen of berrardi? tell me how many full sass match hae you guys seem (both of you combined) ?

are you ignoring the fact that cuads is at the peak of his career, he will only decline from here after staying at this level for what, another couple of years? berrardi would explode here in this team, and id like to see how cuads will do at sass

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I love Cuadrado and hope we keep him but at the time we didn't want to commit big money to his transfer because we didn't know how he would fit in and he was really bad at Chelsea. Chelsea didn't want to sell him for a loss, and we didn't want to pay a big amount because that would have been a risk. We met in the middle and loaned him. We also had Berardi so another reason not to commit big money at the time. We easily could have negotiated a reasonable sum this summer but then Conte got hired and he is a fan of Cuadrado. We will see if we can get him and I hope we can but at the time it was not a bad deal. And I criticize Marotta when it's necessary but I don't think it is this time. Remember a lot of people were upset when we got Cuadrado because a lot of people thought he wouldn't fit in and was overrated.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
i love the impact cuads has had here, i am a fan. what i am wondering is how much have you really seen of berrardi? tell me how many full sass match hae you guys seem (both of you combined) ?

are you ignoring the fact that cuads is at the peak of his career, he will only decline from here after staying at this level for what, another couple of years? berrardi would explode here in this team, and id like to see how cuads will do at sass
I've see about 8-10 games and he didn't impress me even when he was scoring a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

If there really was a verbal agreement, we're going to get him. Otherwise, Conte will probably keep him.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I'd get rid of Hazard if the figures in the media are true. That squad needs serious signings of players with strong mentality not mental midgets like Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic and Radja would fit us much more nicely.
oscar and hazard are really usefull if they have more freedom otherwise, they are not effective enough for the team.
and i believe conte will choose cuadrado over hazard and oscar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)