-----------------Marchisio
B.Peres---Khedira--Verratti---A.Sandro
------------------Pjanic
------------Mandzu--Cavani

352 :tuttosport: ;)

Replace Khedira with Gundogan. :D

And Mandzu is being sold to Tottenham... SO maybe Aguero-Cavani? :D

- - - Updated - - -

The Cuadrado thread has officially gone full Bluemoon!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Cuadrado thread has officially gone full Bluemoon!
:lol: but unlike them island monkeys i won't be toooo disappointed if it doesn't happen.

but alright. let's start a Max's Wishlist thread.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------Buffon

Florenzi - Barzagli - Chiellini - Sandro

--Vidal :)D) -Verratti - Marchisio

----Berardi - Aguero - J. Rodriguez

@Osman

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Indeed

But what he's lacked in technical ability he's more than made up for in the intangibles he brings to our side for the past 5 seasons. Ask the rest of Serie A :D

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fantasy
Cavani: 40m
Alexis Sanchez: 55m
Hazard: 70m
Gundogan: 40m
Verrati: 45 m
Ricardo Rodriguez: 30m

Bufón
Ricardo-Barza-Chiello-AS
Cheesio-verrati-gundogan
Sanchez-cavani-hazard

Pure sex 4-3-3

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We will need a CF. I know one in Rome that won't cost much. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Rakibthetical:

Pogba + Dybala ---> Barca

Morata ----> Madrid

Cuadrado ----> Chelsea

Zaza ----> West Ham

Bonucci ----> Man City

-----

Buffon
Bruno Peres-Barzagli-Benatia-Sandro
Khedira-Gündoğan-Marchisio
Mkhitaryan
Berardi-Mandzukic​

I actually don't even know where to start thats all I can come up with :lol:
Thats worse than our current team. If Dybala is going to Barca then we better get Suarez or Neymar in return. Dybala will grow to their level while Berardi is an imbecile in comparison. Gundugan for Pogba would weaken the midfield too especially that Pogba is just getting started and again has a much higher ceiling. The defensive changes are also largely unnecessary.

How about we keep all our players and just add someone like Miki in AM.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
conte wants him? :lol:
imagine he will use 3-5-2 and ignore oscar, willian, and hazard :touched:
I'd get rid of Hazard if the figures in the media are true. That squad needs serious signings of players with strong mentality not mental midgets like Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Florenzi as RB actually, even if he can be seem lost at times. He is the first Roma player I would sign actually.
Pjanic and Radja would fit us much more nicely.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd get rid of Hazard if the figures in the media are true. That squad needs serious signings of players with strong mentality not mental midgets like Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic and Radja would fit us much more nicely.
Pjanic is fine playmaker but too inconsistent, you can find other type of players thats in his level or better IMO without looking too hard. Radja would be perfect Vidal replacement (defensively only), exactly what we need, but he is too much of a cunt and unrealistic due to that sheer anomosity with us. Florenzi isnt exactly more realistic as Romanista born future captain, but if there was an opportunity I would sign him to be our light version of Zambrotta, and I value him more mainly because he is italian. The more quality italian players we have the better.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Pjanic is fine playmaker but too inconsistent, you can find other type of players thats in his level or better IMO without looking too hard. Radja would be perfect Vidal replacement (defensively only), exactly what we need, but he is too much of a cunt and unrealistic due to that sheer anomosity with us. Florenzi isnt exactly more realistic as Romanista born future captain, but if there was an opportunity I would sign him to be our light version of Zambrotta, and I value him more mainly because he is italian. The more quality italian players we have the better.
Nothing to add here, agreed on all points. Would love Florenzi here as well. :tup:

btw i'd probably kill myself if Gervinho was my teammate :lol: Robbed Florenzi out of so many assists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)