Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
nah, but i bet it's cancer lvl 99

i expect ronaldo fanboys pretending that the club never had any results before his arrival and will be relegated after his departure. i'd be disappointed with anything less extremist
CR7 fanboys are irrelevant, they can say whatever they want, they will all vanish once he retires anyway. It is the so called Juve fans that are the real cancer.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so let's blame it all on allegri #logic

ffs, tuz is fucking unbearable nowadays @Post Ironic
Didn’t you know, Max is in charge of all transfers now, so it’s 100% on him that we couldn’t sell all our rubbish players on bloated contracts. He chose Bernadeschi, De Sciglio, Sandro, Tek, Rugani, Bentancur, Ramsey, etc even though he could have easily sold them and replaced them with all world class players and we would easily win CL then. :lol3:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Didn’t you know, Max is in charge of all transfers now, so it’s 100% on him that we couldn’t sell all our rubbish players on bloated contracts. He chose Bernadeschi, De Sciglio, Sandro, Tek, Rugani, Bentancur, Ramsey, etc even though he could have easily sold them and replaced them with all world class players and we would easily win CL then. :lol3:
But at least we can agree the guy is doing wonky things :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 23)