Juan Cuadrado (83 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I recall certain members wanting to sell him every season and laffed at the suggestion of him doubling as RB. Glad to see them worshipping Panita now. It just takes a little time.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I recall certain members wanting to sell him every season and laffed at the suggestion of him doubling as RB. Glad to see them worshipping Panita now. It just takes a little time.
I personally didn't think that he would've been able to come back from that injury season he had because of his speed and age, but it seems that he is better than ever now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
One of our best players out there, however struggled for a few moments after his minor injury.
He is a great player, with many years in our team, as a person, he is greatly affected by emotion and surely is affected by the dire situation Juve stands atm. We are not only in the worst situation he has ever seen with us, but one of our worst in the past century and this sits heavy upon he shoulders...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That moment when he almost got sent of with a sliding tackle at the end of the game, down at the Chelsea area. Allegri's reaction... :lol:

I need that gif. That's probably how most of us reacted multiple times during games in past 2 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)