Juan Cuadrado (97 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
Cuadrado has always been an immense big game player. It was only in the lesser games in which we'd see him have frustrating and inconsistent performances littered with bozzo moments. Over the last three years or so he's managed to fix up that inconsistency and that has seen him turn into the tremendous players which we saw this last season.

The greatest mistake which Allegri made during his time here was changing the 442 formation and dropping Cuadrado for the Final against Madrid. We still might've not won, but the final would have been a hell of allot closer and less embarrassing. Madrid would not have been able to camp us in our own half had Cuadrado been there to exploit the space left behind Marcelo. However, we only had slow Dybala and 34 year old Dani Alves to serve that role and seeing them attempt to break against Marcelo was just depressing to say the least.

Though we will be coming up against super teams like PSG, City and Chelsea, I have faith that we can defeat anyone if Allegri stays true to his 442 setup. Hopefully that would also include Cuadrado retaining his place within the starting XI, because if I see Danilo starting at RB in the CL, then I might just quite football all together lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)