Juan Cuadrado (64 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I love him so much. Glad people are now giving him the credit he deserves. Forget the assists and performances this season, the amount of work he's done for us the past 6 years has been nothing short of immense.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He didn't but on the other hand who did? Cristiano as capocannoniere or Danilo come to mind but Cris his standard is insane while expectations for Danilo were basically zero.
Well, Chiesa, Danilo & Cuadrado are the obvious choices.

But from what I've seen, I'd say De Ligt wasn't better than players like CR7, Morata, Chiellini, Bonucci & McKennie.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, Chiesa, Danilo & Cuadrado are the obvious choices.

But from what I've seen, I'd say De Ligt wasn't better than players like CR7, Morata, Chiellini, Bonucci & McKennie.
Well, I kind of agree but relatively big periods of absence for Morata, Chiellini and McKennie might take them out of that conversation for some.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This year he set a record for assists. Not just a personal one, but a Juventus record.
It's true that they started counting assists in this millennia, and so far I haven't seen an all-time stat, but still, from the data we have, he broke the record. He's on 17 assists and Pogba held the previous record with 15.

And he's assisting different players so nobody can say that a beast forward like Ronaldo is the main reason for Cuad's number. These 17 assists were to:
Morata 5
Ronaldo 3
McKennie 3
Chiesa 1
Ramsey 1
Bonucci 1
Kulusevski 1
Alex Sandro 1
De Ligt 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)