Juan Cuadrado (30 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If not for his injury mid season Juan was perhaps on track for one of his best seasons ever in terms of both numbers and overall performances on the pitch, was aswell still able to make a decent comeback towards the end and decisively offered his contribution in our toughest stretch of the season which culminated in us holding on to the Scudetto, imo Cuadrado atm is in his prime maturity wise.

Don't know how far down he really is in the picking order right now, but i'm pretty sure we will see him on the pitch pretty often next season aswell, and deservedly so, someone as devoted and as versatile as him will always have a place here, world class both on and off the pitch in his day.

I certainly woudn't even consider letting him go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So for starters he is already a sub even for you, right? 3rd @ RW, 2nd/3rd at RB? That's what I call strength in depth! On the other hand he could be bringing ~30M, 3/4 of what we paid for DC...
Very valuable, loyal, utility player as starter/sub, whatever position Max says to play. Under contract at relatively cheap wages (for his contributions) for 2 more years. All the selling you want is great, problem is right now what do you do with the 30 mil? Beppe could fuck it up.

I see plenty of players to sell ..... Benatia, Sturaro, Higgy, Khedira, but not Cuads! And if using the 30 mil it bettter be a SUPERSTAR not some equal to Juan who no doubt Juve would have to pay higher wages for along with not being proven to be a GOOD FIT for the team.

Apr 29, 2006
Very valuable, loyal, utility player as starter/sub, whatever position Max says to play. Under contract at relatively cheap wages (for his contributions) for 2 more years. All the selling you want is great, problem is right now what do you do with the 30 mil? Beppe could fuck it up.

I see plenty of players to sell ..... Benatia, Sturaro, Higgy, Khedira, but not Cuads! And if using the 30 mil it bettter be a SUPERSTAR not some equal to Juan who no doubt Juve would have to pay higher wages for along with not being proven to be a GOOD FIT for the team.
I like him very much, but its not about that.

Unless we have some China route in the future, we would be dropping at least 10m on his valuation plus wages each year on and he won't get faster. As a player who uses his athleticism as a main tool, that is not a great future. If he is a starter somewhere (ex. Arsenal) one could easily justify those figures, but when we are doing almost illegal deals to get our balance sheet in order...

What I am more nervous about is if he actually remains a starter. Then we haven't spend wisely and haven't improved either. Obviously though, if that is the case he better stays.

Apr 29, 2006
@Maddy, Maddy No- now don't name me for this mess. Parenting, educational system(Which one was I to you?) or simply too much lactose. And on the last point - they say being rich is not a bad thing, ah? :lol: Poor bastards!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Maddy, Maddy No- now don't name me for this mess. Parenting, educational system(Which one was I to you?) or simply too much lactose. And on the last point - they say being rich is not a bad thing, ah? :lol: Poor bastards!
I don't understand. My brain is at the Post Office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)