Juan Cuadrado (18 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If theres one guy in our squad whos classy and humble and wont have trouble to give up his number, its definitely Cuads, this wont be another Martial-Ibrahimovic scenario

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Cuadrado knows how to put the team first and is such as stand-up professional. I'll never forget after his loan when he never got rid of the Scudetto photo even while in Chelsea training camp. When I joined the Juve fan club via the official website, I ordered his jersey as the 'free jersey' you get. He'll gladly take another number.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If it was any other player I'd be worried, however Juan is an amazing character and I'm sure he had no complaints whatsoever.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he wore the number 11 for his country and at fiorentina, 23 at chelsea. he never built a brand on his shirt number. i'm sure the club already settled the situation and he'll be fine.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
he wore the number 11 for his country and at fiorentina, 23 at chelsea. he never built a brand on his shirt number. i'm sure the club already settled the situation and he'll be fine.
He wont say a word about it. It would be stupid from him. Is number 11 available though?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You're right and he probably won't make a fuss, but I don't think the club have given him a new number yet since you can't buy his shirt from J store right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He wont say a word about it. It would be stupid from him. Is number 11 available though?
no, it's costa's number.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right and he probably won't make a fuss, but I don't think the club have given him a new number yet since you can't buy his shirt from J store right now.
yes, it might be a bit more than a glitch in the matrix... let's hope it will be settled soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)