Juan Cuadrado (47 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Dani Alves should be benched, no doubt about it. Cuadrado is the best rwb we have and is very important that he plays when we have two CFs uprfront
I agree that cuadrado is the best winger that we have currently. Alves is the more defensive option.
Rather than benching one, i'd love to see both on the right side in a 433 (for a few games, not just one, so they can create some synergy)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Cuadrado is Juve's most in form player for quite some time now.

Allegri must start this guy, preferrably as a RW or a RWB, positions best suited for him. He cannot go back to bench playing like this, it would be simply unfair.

Right now he should be, hands down, our starting RWB.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Honestly, I don't fault him for that finish. That was his weak foot, and he wasn't exactly on balance after dribbling past the entire team. That is why I want to see him on the left side.
-----Cuadrado----Higuain----Dybala---
-----------Pjanic----------Khedira-------
------------------Marchisio--------------
Sandro---Chiellini----Bonucci----Alves-

Pjaca can then easily slot in for Cuadrado as a substitute or Dybala with Cuadrado switching sides.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Cuadrado has been great by and large. He has frenetic pace and can tire the hell out of the opposing defence. You can see why Allegri loves putting on as a sub because his effect is magnified when the opponent is fatigued. My only criticism is he makes the wrong choices too often - his footballing brain can't keep pace with his running and dribbling prowess. If he ever sorted that side of his game out, he would be a phenomenon. This is why he is good at attacking right wing back, because the task is straight forward - put in a decent cross and/or get to the by-line.

I would like to see a formation where Cuadrado, Sandro, Higuain, and Dybala are on the same starting line-up. If Pjaca is as good as what I suspect he might be - having him in there would be truly frightening for any defence if Allegri can somehow get the balance right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)