Juan Cuadrado (84 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't know why he is so much inconsistent, was he that bad today because we were facing his previous team?
I don't think he has been good overall this season. I think he hasn't had a run of games which has affected him. But Cuadrado will never be a consistent player.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

Based on what I have seen recently, I think this is our strongest line-up:

---------------------Buffon----------------------

Lichsteiner----Bonucci----Chiellini----Sandro

-------Khedira----Marchisio----Rincon--------

----------------------Pjanic---------------------

----------------Dybala------Higuain------------

That should be our champions league line-up assuming that Alves doesn't recover in time to make the list.

Bench: Neto, Barzagli/Rugani, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Sturaro/Lemina, Mandzukic, Pjaca

Cuadrado and Pjaca can inject some pace if we are trailing while Mandzukic can also be quite effective from the bench.

But Pjanic needs to start in a relatively free role.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

That should be our champions league line-up assuming that Alves doesn't recover in time to make the list.

Bench: Neto, Barzagli/Rugani, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Sturaro/Lemina, Mandzukic, Pjaca

Cuadrado and Pjaca can inject some pace if we are trailing while Mandzukic can also be quite effective from the bench.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually disagree with all you are saying because I think Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
On a more serious note, Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Did you consider, Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I actually disagree with all you are saying because I think Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

On a more serious note, Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

Did you consider, Cuadrado is a weapon to have as a sub. When he comes on when the opposition is tired, he really can stretch them.

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his $#@! has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
And you bring this to JGC thread cuz you think he's a black Liam and you touch yourself every night thinking about him, don't u?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)