Juan Cuadrado (103 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 22, 2007
The more the season has gone on the better he has become.

He is far more secure defensively and putting in more intelligent crosses. I would still like him to get to the byline more but he has impressed me.

Good to have such a technical player for Europe too.
Agreed with it all, I've become much more open to the idea of him staying now he's sorting out what he does in the final third. Seems to have settled really well with this group of players too.

Juventus need to negotiate with Chelsea for the fee don't they? All I'm aware of is Beppe saying there is a "gentleman's agreement".

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
How about saying Maradona is better than Pele?
That should piss most of them off, yes. :D personally not me. Pelé was the best of his era, Maradona of his.

On the other hand the whole Spanish/Hispanic thing gets to me. We have no connection to Spain and their language. In fact my homecity was colonized by the Dutch for decades until the Portuguese took it back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That should piss most of them off, yes. :D personally not me. Pelé was the best of his era, Maradona of his.

On the other hand the whole Spanish/Hispanic thing gets to me. We have no connection to Spain and their language. In fact my homecity was colonized by the Dutch for decades until the Portuguese took it back.
Yeah, that about all of SA being Spanish is just stupid

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Forza Cuads, I've been rooting for him since day 1. My fav player.

He's no bum physically either, doesn't get pushed around and given his skinny frame dude is pretty strong.

Remember people saying we shouldn't pay more than 10-15m for him. Dumbest $#@! i've heard. Scrubs like Perisic and Bertolacci went for 20m, Cuads is well worth 25m if that's what it takes.

Jun 7, 2003
Forza Cuads, I've been rooting for him since day 1. My fav player.

He's no bum physically either, doesn't get pushed around and given his skinny frame dude is pretty strong.

Remember people saying we shouldn't pay more than 10-15m for him. Dumbest $#@! i've heard. Scrubs like Perisic and Bertolacci went for 20m, Cuads is well worth 25m if that's what it takes.
we shouldnt pay more than 18 m, chelsea has enough money. we have to hope that conte doesnt want him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And remember when you told me he had a terrible first touch and isn't that great as a RWB :touched:

Halcyon days...
Of course they were and usually are terrible but I always said that my hope was on Max, he could help Cuadrado to improve and yesterday he symplifies every pass and got a little bit more calm so obviously Max hands are all over this advance...

Cuadrado are in the right track, hopefully we keep him (after secure Morata and bring Berardi)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)