Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (40 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually IMO there is no pressure on wenger. Once english teams found a great couch they wont let him go (they're too scared for change) arsene wenger is in arsenal for the past 12 years and alex ferguson 25 years!!! yes they r great couches but arsenal feels (and they r right) that wenger is the reason for their club success (domesticly) same thing with man united (ferguson only won 1 champions league trophy in the past 25 years with his team) while arsene wenger won none (not that arsenal won any in their history). Thats just the english mentality IMO, but now that there is foreign owners in england things may change......
I too would be scared of letting a great couch go. There's nothing like coming home after a hard day's work and planting my tired ass in my couch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
But it is possessive isn't it? The "in" was deliberate by the way ;).
I'm pretty sure the expression isn't correct as it is, so that's irrelevant. I could be wrong though. That was deliberate? You've got to make your sarcasm a bit more clearer than that :D I was just sticking up for the guy.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I can smell Jose at Inter. How bad that is for us?
Where Mancini would go? Parma would be great challenge for him, but bit too late.
Would he be any good for us, what do u think?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
He's been there and done that. For CR this is last straw to coach big team. If he fails ie. get pushed, which could be very likely in next season if he doesn't deliver, he will never be coaching top 2-3 clubs anywhere..
My worry is that Inter has so good team, and with someone like Jose we are screwed with or without CR. What do u think?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
My worry is that Inter has so good team, and with someone like Jose we are screwed with or without CR. What do u think?
Exactly my thoughts. Until now i always thought that mancini was our rescue (for juve), but should they really get someone like mourinho than it could get pretty bad for us. Even more if you think that moratti will pay anything to mourinho AND his shopping list. Mourinho would suit them i'd say; same arrogance as their stupid president moratti... i'm worried

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Exactly my thoughts. Until now i always thought that mancini was our rescue (for juve), but should they really get someone like mourinho than it could get pretty bad for us. Even more if you think that moratti will pay anything to mourinho AND his shopping list. Mourinho would suit them i'd say; same arrogance as their stupid president moratti... i'm worried
i wish there are more people like u. Still soon u will be accused as CR lover

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i wish there are more people like u. Still soon u will be accused as CR lover
Don't worry about it; as i stated already in the ranieri-thread: i won't post my opinions anymore, because people don't try to understand. At least there are a few around here who share my thoughts, so i'm confirmed not to be absolutely wrong :D

I am almost sure Inter will get a foreign coach this time.
Of course they will; then they will get rid of their 2 or 3 remaining italians and it's all done :D No seriously, i really have this feeling that mourinho will go to them. But you know what; he maybe good and all (has still to proove that on a higher level, if you leave out porto), but a person who says something like "i want to coach in italy or spain for a few years and then go on and coach the portuguese NT (or something like it)", i wouldn't even want that? There is absolutely no attachment to a squad, to a team; he does it for the sole purpose of earning money, and doing his job. Should lippi for example come to juve, i still would have this feeling that he does it because he feels related to juve, and he simply likes the old lady (even if i'm wrong...) I maybe a bit naive about all this, but i wouldn't want that attitude in juve.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Jose and Rafa are Inter options
Wednesday 12 March, 2008

Jose Mourinho and Rafa Benitez are being touted as early favourites to take the Inter hot seat after Roberto Mancini's shock decision to quit the club.

Last night was a damaging night for the Nerazzurri who were eliminated from the Champions League by Liverpool and saw Mancio declare his departure at the end of the campaign.

Mancini, who is under contract until 2012, had been expected to remain at the helm for the foreseeable future, despite whispers that there is some dissent in the ranks following recent rows with Patrick Vieira and Luis Figo.

While it remains to be seen whether the Beneamata boss’ threat was merely post-match bitterness or a genuine resignation, the rumour mill is already in gear.

Former Chelsea manager Mourinho is said to be in pole position to take the hot seat should Mancini move on.

The Special One has been looking for a prestigious club since leaving Stamford Bridge unexpectedly early this season and is highly rated by Inter chief Massimo Moratti.

Mourinho recently told La Gazzetta dello Sport, “I have great respect for Moratti as a man who really loves football and also for his club.”

However, there are suggestions that Inter wouldn’t be able to meet the expected wage demands of at least £4m per year.

Ironically, Liverpool’s Benitez is also strongly linked to the post after inflicting the defeat that sparked the crisis.

The Spanish mastermind is expected to leave Anfield in the summer with his position compromised by his poor relationship with the club’s owners.

Moratti’s determination to secure the Champions League may lead him to a proven master of European football and few have better credentials than the third man to secure the UEFA Cup and Champions League in consecutive seasons.

The final name in the frame at the moment is Fiorentina’s Cesare Prandelli, who has worked wonders in Tuscany.

Moratti has made no secret of his admiration for the Viola man, but may struggled to prise him away from a club he has pledged his future to.

I think Rafa would not be as good as Jose, as Rafa's style is very fast ,up tempo good for epl but not for italian games but even there Lpool struggle whenever they play against slow passing teams. But I do think he is better tactician than Jose..
On other side, Jose is perfect as among other things he is as ignorant and arrogant, with big mouth just like inter management .

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Am not worried that mourinho going to Inter. Inter milan r known to be losers. IMO mancini did pretty good job there. He gave a new atmosphere in the club and started to win something with them (its not easy specially in a club like Inter). I said this before to my friends when real madrid sacked del bosque some years ago and i said they will regret it. I think the same thing is gonna happen to Inter (and ac milan if they gonna fire carletto) thats my opinion........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)