José Francisco Cevallos, Jr. (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't know the player but I'm glad to see that Juventus are seriously pursuing and investing in young foreign talent. It's a nice change in policy and would seem to indicate that we have money to spend.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i tihnk hes talking making the first team. If he does though good on him.I will be glad to have youth pushing the old guard. No veteran wants to be beat out by a younger player so it promotes good competitions. Just like Pogba
Good point. i say hell yeah, bring it on. A friendly competition is always good. I'm really curious about this kid, dying to see him in action. Hope he can make it to the 1st team.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #115
    Just for info...

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/28gen2013_cevallos_eng

Cevallos completes Juve switch

January 28, 2013

Juventus have completed the loan capture of midfielder José Francisco Cevallos Enríquez from Ecuadorian side LDU Quito.

The 18-year-old, who has forged a reputation as one of the most promising teenage prospects in South America, joins the Bianconeri on a temporary deal with the option to make the move permanent in the summer.

Born on 18 January 1995 in Guayaquil, Cervallos’ impressive displays have already earned him international recognition with the Ecuador Under-20 national side.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #120
    I remember Melo begging me so he could open Bastos's thread I think. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)