Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (6 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Again he's better than anything we have.

Do people not realize how much we suck right now? We aren't able to afford much better and we aren't an attractive club to join right now we are a sinking ship.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Again he's better than anything we have.

Do people not realize how much we suck right now? We aren't able to afford much better and we aren't an attractive club to join right now we are a sinking ship.
Jorginho will do absolutely nothing in this current setup. The only midfielders that can play this way are prime Vidal.

If it's a 4-3-3 with Di Maria, Chiesa, Zakaria pressing, then maybe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

fagjinho and parepiss are such puke-inducing disgusting repulsive names. The year is 2022, not 2017.

Total assists over the past 3 seasons across all competitions? 8!!! That's it.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
People need to realize how bad we suck right now. I could argue that we would be one of the most unappealing 'big' clubs for any world class or up and coming player. Negative anti football where individual performances are suffering and throw on top of that all the pressure in the world because we the fans demand so much more ( and rightfully so).

On top of that we aren't willing to spend alot of money.

So I would not be expt any better than Pogba or Jorginho

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Uefa player of the year and ballon d'or 3rd place last year but sure let's stick with barely motivated Rabiot, barely fit Zakaria, barely under weight Mckennie, barely sober Arthur and barely alive Ramsey.

Who is better that we can realistically sign?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Uefa player of the year and ballon d'or 3rd place last year but sure let's stick with barely motivated Rabiot, barely fit Zakaria, barely under weight Mckennie, barely sober Arthur and barely alive Ramsey.

Who is better that we can realistically sign?
Gundogan. Even Parepiss. Fabian Ruiz has an expiring contract (2023).

Like I said, my ideal midfield, given circumstances, would look something like this: McNuggets, Pogba/SMS, Locatelli, Zakaria, Fagioli, and Rovella.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Gundogan. Even Parepiss. Fabian Ruiz has an expiring contract (2023).

Like I said, my ideal midfield, given circumstances, would look something like this: McNuggets, Pogba/SMS, Locatelli, Zakaria, Fagioli, and Rovella.
We all want SMS and Gundogan or Ruiz would be solid signings but I just don't think we will attract them or Lazio will sell SMS to us for anything we can afford.

I'm just trying to be realistic and look on the bright side because I've seen how these things usually play out we don't get our first target and we panic buy and up with absolute trash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)