Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't but anyone who thinks we can't seriously use someone who was on that podium only last year is certainly delusional.

He's cheap and we need both; a regista and an athletic B2B.
Again, how do you know if he's going to be cheap?

Do you carry Bene's suitcases and sit at the negotiating table with him?

There's literally no evidence to suggest that except that he's on an expiring contract. There's also no evidence to suggest that Chelsea are going to sell him for peanuts just because he's on an expiring contract. There's also the sanctions on Chelsea to worry about which means they can't sell any of their assets.

Assumptions based on thin air but by all means keep raving about this choker and his Ballon D'or podium finish.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Again, how do you know if he's going to be cheap?

Do you carry Bene's suitcases and sit at the negotiating table with him?

There's literally no evidence to suggest that except that he's on an expiring contract. There's also no evidence to suggest that Chelsea are going to sell him for peanuts just because he's on an expiring contract. There's also the sanctions on Chelsea to worry about which means they can't sell any of their assets.

Assumptions based on thin air but by all means keep raving about this choker and his Ballon D'or podium finish.
Dude, everything and everyone points in that direction.

Every source says so... Some mentioned prices between 10-20 mil and there was one even suggesting he could try to get his contract rescinded.

He also has a contract 'till 2023, wants to return to Italy where there's no one who's going to pay a boatload of cash for a 30yo in that situation and Chelsea will have no problem letting him go as they have switched it up and played without him quite often lately. It's either that or fetching nothing at all next season.

Just because you don't want the guy, doesn't mean you should ignore everything.

Does it matter though? He's podium of last year's balon dor
It does but as Dybala wasn't even on the shortlist (?) that's easy. Gotta catch 'm all. I'll take him and Lewa too. He can switch it up with Vlaho.

Or maybe not as Messi got carried by Busquets and Lewa by Kimmich, come to think of it.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dude, everything and everyone points in that direction.

Every source says so... Some mentioned prices between 10-20 mil and there was one even suggesting he could try to get his contract rescinded.

He also has a contract 'till 2023, wants to return to Italy where there's no one who's going to pay a boatload of cash for a 30yo in that situation and Chelsea will have no problem letting him go as they have switched it up and played without him quite often lately. It's either that or fetching nothing at all next season.

Just because you don't want the guy, doesn't mean you should ignore everything.

It does but as Dybala wasn't even on the shortlist (?) that's easy. Gotta catch 'm all. I'll take him and Lewa too. He can switch it up with Vlaho.

Or maybe not as Messi got carried by Busquets and Lewa by Kimmich, come to think of it.
And what are your sources?

I don't have an agenda. I will take him if he's cheap but we still don't know that given Chelsea are facing sanctions and still haven't resolved their ownership issues.

'Rescinding his contract'. Yeah right... Sounds like you got excited after some English or Italian bum created a sensationlist story.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And what are your sources?

I don't have an agenda. I will take him if he's cheap but we still don't know that given Chelsea are facing sanctions and still haven't resolved their ownership issues.

'Rescinding his contract'. Yeah right... Sounds like you got excited after some English or Italian bum created a sensationlist story.
I said one source mentioned that, pal. Didn't say I believed that, did I? Just pointing out the papers and the "cheap" directions, dude...

Chelsea's issues will be solved this summer, as always. They can't afford not to.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #370
    I play with both feet and make great long passes.
    no cardio so I need a guy to run for 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)