Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not the biggest Fagjinho fan but wtf is this post?

Comparing a Euro and CL winner in which he was a key part of to a nobody that plays for a mid-table Serie A club?
Are you seriously suggesting that Fagjinho is a better player than SMS? SMS is an amazing player, the exact type we need. I dislike this fucker because I don't want us to play with a regista. Football evolves, but it seems we don't want to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I didn't rate him at Nipples, but if you don't rate him by now idk what else you expect him to do.

Perhaps to be missing half of the games and have a dumb and dumber haircut.
I never said I don't rate him, but he would definitely constitute an inferior acquisition to SMS. How hard is it to understand that football evolves and that we don't have to fucking play with a regista? I don't want us to play with a fucking regista. Is that really too hard to fathom or comprehended?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol. Ok. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re a Dybala fanboi and you talk about grinta. :rofl:
Does every player have to possess grinta? Does Messi possess grinta? How about Neymar? Can you deny their talent? And no, I'm not comparing them to Dybala. The comparison here was between SMS and Fagjinho, so I am not sure why you have to shove Dybala into every single comparison. Stop being asinine. You're better than that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol. Ok. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Does every player have to possess grinta? Does Messi possess grinta? How about Neymar? Can you deny their talent? And no, I'm not comparing them to Dybala. The comparison here was between SMS and Fagjinho, so I am not sure why you have to shove Dybala into every single comparison. Stop being asinine. You're better than that.
Stop defending the Asexual Argentine Pussyfag. It’s embarrassing

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not the biggest Fagjinho fan but wtf is this post?

Comparing a Euro and CL winner in which he was a key part of to a nobody that plays for a mid-table Serie A club?
it's a team sport. kean won multiple league and cup titles, yet nobody would take him over someone like osimhen.

for me sergej would be the first purchase for the midfield. i know that it's not realistic because of lotito, still the guy is simply a powerhouse. i'm not opposed to getting jorginho, as we discussed many times, he's a good player and we'd need someone to play in front of the defense, but he's 30, slow and never was a pirlo anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop defending the Asexual Argentine Pussyfag. It’s embarrassing
I am not defending him. I have stated on numerous occasions that his injuries are frustrating and that his lack of availability is an annoyance. However, I am never going to endorse a limited footballer like Fagjinho over a bonafide apex midfielder like SMS.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a team sport. kean won multiple league and cup titles, yet nobody would take him over someone like osimhen.

for me sergej would be the first purchase for the midfield. i know that it's not realistic because of lotito, still the guy is simply a powerhouse. i'm not opposed to getting jorginho, as we discussed many times, he's a good player and we'd need someone to play in front of the defense, but he's 30, slow and never was a pirlo anyway.
Thank you. Finally someone who gets it. I know our midfield is pathetic, but fapping to a 30 year old regista who's not even a Pirlo Lite is sad.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a huge fan of Jorginho. I think he has become a bit overrated by being part of two teams that won trophies.

But there is no doubt he would improve our midfield and for the right price we should be looking at him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not a huge fan of Jorginho. I think he has become a bit overrated by being part of two teams that won trophies.

But there is no doubt he would improve our midfield and for the right price we should be looking at him.
He also has contract till 2023 so there will be a transfer fees involved. For a 31 year old it is too much 6.5 million euros nett plus 15-20 million euros transfer fees.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We must get him he will make what we have a cohesive midfield unit especially with a good b2b added. A 4 year contract for a 30 year non-injury prone player who doesn’t rely on pace is acceptable. No stupid transfer fee though, I’d say 25m maximum.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
BUY RENT MINERS!

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

https://apextominer.org/en/product/goldshell-kd5-kadena-miner-second-hand/

KD BOX

Will this come free with the jorginho transfer?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)