Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As Khedira said recently, our midfield lacks leadership. Jorginho would do wonders for our team on every level, Chelsea won't let him go though.
His contract is expiring in 2023, and with Chelsea’s tendency to be prudent in offering long contracts for 30+ players maybe we can find a deal in the summer. His age isn’t ideal but he can give us 3 good years so maybe offer 5m net (Arthur’s wages) and a 3+1 contract.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
His contract is expiring in 2023, and with Chelsea’s tendency to be prudent in offering long contracts for 30+ players maybe we can find a deal in the summer. His age isn’t ideal but he can give us 3 good years so maybe offer 5m net (Arthur’s wages) and a 3+1 contract.
I'd take it.

Not too concerned about age when it comes to players of his type.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I'd take it.

Not too concerned about age when it comes to players of his type.
Very much agree.

If his wages can be decent, he'd be a great addition because he fits perfectly into the midfield and provides a lot of stability to us. Love this type of a signing. Over 30 so undervalued by Chelsea it seems.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah he'd be good for four years with us. I like how we are signing more younger players but balance is a good thing, and sometimes the ready-made player is what you need for the medium term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)