Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Not going anywhere any time soon after the sanctions against Chelsea.
Just saw it now, I guess we have to see how it plays out and what the sanctions mean. I don't know much about it.

A sanctioned club from a pro-war owner seems like the exact scenario for players to want to jump ship. Lets see how they handle this. It also says they cannot negotiate new contracts and Jorginho's expires next summer so its money now or he likely leaves for free.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I love Jorginho, it's not a coincidence both Italy and Chelsea won the biggest honours last year with him as the midfield metronome. Every single play goes through him, and we desperately need someone to bring in that cohesion and playmaking ability. It all kinda folded with our midfield once Pjanic dropped form and we were left with no structure and just a bunch of scrubs carrying the ball aimlessly.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Just saw it now, I guess we have to see how it plays out and what the sanctions mean. I don't know much about it.

A sanctioned club from a pro-war owner seems like the exact scenario for players to want to jump ship. Lets see how they handle this. It also says they cannot negotiate new contracts and Jorginho's expires next summer so its money now or he likely leaves for free.
They are not allowed to sell players or conduct any activities that would generate revenue. Only way he could leave now is a mutual termination of his contract, where he agrees to get nothing, which is highly unlikely.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why replace Arthur with an inferior player? Carried by Kanté and Kovacic at club, and Locatelli and Verratti at international.
The fact that Jorginho is the playmaker for a country that also has Verratti and Locatelli, both excellent No6, should tell you all you need to know about his quality. For me he is the most important player in that Italy midfield. Hard to comment on Chelsea, I don't really watch EPL that much.

Arthur has barely played football these past 3 seasons while Jorginho has won CL and Euro as a core member of both teams..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The fact that Jorginho is the playmaker for a country that also has Verratti and Locatelli, both excellent No6, should tell you all you need to know about his quality. For me he is the most important part in that Italy midfield. Hard to comment on Chelsea, I don't really watch EPL that much.
Speaking of him, Modric is still in another league if he brings his A game.

Arturn

Mar 11, 2022
The fact that Jorginho is the playmaker for a country that also has Verratti and Locatelli, both excellent No6, should tell you all you need to know about his quality. For me he is the most important player in that Italy midfield. Hard to comment on Chelsea, I don't really watch EPL that much.

Arthur has barely played football these past 3 seasons while Jorginho has won CL and Euro as a core member of both teams..
Verratti and Locatelli both prefer freedom rather than sitting, though. Locatelli playing his best stuff with Arthur as the sitter, and Verratti played his best stuff with Motta sitting for PSG.

Jorginho was an ugly necessity.

Arthur's championship winning run at the copa America was far more impressive.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Pole results are a joke really. Shows how tuz members think about football.

I bet Pogba would get the opposite results despite obviously being the worse player last years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)