Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (8 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hey. I thought you were ignoring me. At least follow through on your "threat". And yes, Barcelona is a superior club. The numbers, and European Trophies, and total monetary value of the club don't lie, now do they?

I

- - - Updated - - -

And AGAIN. What I said was, if you ask 100 footballers out there whom they would rather play for, 95 of them would play Barcelona. The overwhelming majority, if not ALL, of those said players, weren't even born before Barcelona started dominating

- - - Updated - - -

So, Juve's history from 25-35 years ago doesn't mean a damn thing to these players
Lol, we have more trophies overall. Wait, you actually rate those "Copa del Reys"? :sergio:

And how the fuck do you know 90% of players would prefer Barca? Did you ask them yourself?

Juve was founded in 1897. Don't know what 25-35 years of history you mean? :boh:

Hala Madrid! Ever heard of that?

Real is number 1 in the world. Fuck barca!

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are delusional. Yes, most South American players prefer Barca - the language, food, culture, and the fact that Maradona, an idol for many Argentinians used to play there. Currently, they have Messi, another darling of South American football.

You speak of Coppa Del Reys, but do you think anyone outside of Juventus fans and maybe some fans in Italy gives two flying fucks about the Coppa Italia, The Supercoppa or some Intertoto BS? Absolutely Not!

Your argument is absolutely invalid.

Juventus was the bigger club in the 70s, 80s and up until the late 90s, but over the past twenty years, Barcelona has won 4 CL trophies. How many have we won? Exactly! Zero. None. Nada!

It pains me to say this, but it's the reality. We are capable of attracting top tier talent, but the likes of Barca and Real will always be more appealing to younger players, especially those of South American descent. They are simply better at marketing themselves and they play a more attractive style of football in the eyes of those players.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Marc I love you bro but you have a classic case of "member berries"

Players and fans alike nowadays dgaf about anything before their own football consciousness

giphy.gif

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I feel like this can be said for almost all the names we're linked with :sigh:
Probably because our midfield needs so much help that no one midfielder can fix it. We need more than one player.

I won't cry if we got jorginho...he isn't a bad player but we need more than just him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagjinho should only be considered after we have brought in a proper reinforcement. He can then be brought in to complement that player, and only if it is necessary.

I couldn't care less about Chain Smoking Cancer and his system - by the summer of 2021, I hope he's being told to fuck off, along with Tootsie and Cyst.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
https://www.football-italia.net/154043/jorginho-juves-missing-piece

This is for the Jorginho fanboys out there. Again, he's be a decent complementary piece, but definitely not the key cog to build an entire midfield around.
I all ways like your posts and most off the time I agree with you, but this time I have my doubts . We need a better midfield mostly 2 box to box ones.
I have no doubt that Jorginho is actual on Pjanic level . So give me a DM ( also good passer ) that does not cost a mountain of money that we can effort right now and remember we do NOT have the money to spent cause right now we are in the red. Bentancur I like very much, but at this moment see him better as a box to box mid. he still has to grow at a DM. And yes we need a top player. The only one I see at this moment is Pogba another box to box mid. Honestly my Starting midfield would be :
Bentancur- Jorghino- Pogba. I prefer Jorghino above Arthur and Tonali (which is an other type of midfielder Aouar, great but is only an attacking mid, poor in defense same for Zaniolo on the other side Pelegrini, which you hate too is more box to box. Kulusevski (i Like) is also more offensive and poor defensive.
So Bianconero81 give me a name. Do not say SMS , not coming. Do not say De Jong absolutely not coming.
Kante is great defense and box to box but not great passer and not on the Pogba level and expensive. So give me one we can effort. Please!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I all ways like your posts and most off the time I agree with you, but this time I have my doubts . We need a better midfield mostly 2 box to box ones.
I have no doubt that Jorginho is actual on Pjanic level . So give me a DM ( also good passer ) that does not cost a mountain of money that we can effort right now and remember we do NOT have the money to spent cause right now we are in the red. Bentancur I like very much, but at this moment see him better as a box to box mid. he still has to grow at a DM. And yes we need a top player. The only one I see at this moment is Pogba another box to box mid. Honestly my Starting midfield would be :
Bentancur- Jorghino- Pogba. I prefer Jorghino above Arthur and Tonali (which is an other type of midfielder Aouar, great but is only an attacking mid, poor in defense same for Zaniolo on the other side Pelegrini, which you hate too is more box to box. Kulusevski (i Like) is also more offensive and poor defensive.
So Bianconero81 give me a name. Do not say SMS , not coming. Do not say De Jong absolutely not coming.
Kante is great defense and box to box but not great passer and not on the Pogba level and expensive. So give me one we can effort. Please!!!
I agree that our midfield needs a revamp, and we desperately require upgrades, but Jorginho is a complement, not the main piece. I'd begrudgingly welcome him here if he were coming is as a support option and not the main/key/marquee signing.

Now, Pogba is probably out of reach given the current financial climate. I'd be happy with two of Aouar, Van De Beek, Ndombele, Tonali and Zaniolo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)