Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (9 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Benched again by Lampard with injuries in Chelsea's midfield. I guess there is something to those rumours?

If we get Napoli Jorginho then this would be huge. A midfield of Jorginho, Arthur and Bentancur worries me defensively. However, I've always thought having a skillful midfield like Real Madrid has will be great for us. 3 guys who can do it all and interchange positions.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As a last resort alternative on the market I'd take him. In the end someone has to play against the Brescias and Beneventos.

I hope there will be some other move tbh. Like getting Locatelli for cheap so that we have a backup for Bentancur (both for the DM position). Afterwards we'd need that cherry on the cake to make it complete. For example Arthur - Bentancur - SMS sets us up for the next 5-8 years and this midfield could compete in Europe with success. Sure, SMS is a pipe dream, we'll have to look elsewhere. Aouar? Who else is available?

Reality might be completely different though...

Arthur/Rabiot - Jorginho/Bentancur - Bentancur/Ramsey is a very realistic scenario at this point :eek:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pointless signing.

Expensive, built for a manager who lets face it is not going to be here in a couple of seasons, no resale value and simply is and never was good enough.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
with bentancur and arthur in the squad, that would be one utterly meaningless and redundant signing. this is not the right signing to start pleasing coaches.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If Chelsea rape us to get him then it is a stupid move. But if we landed him for a swap with Ramsey plus minor cash then I don't mind it provided he is not a starter. Arthur bentancur and rabiot is all we have right now. We will need depth in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)