Jorge Martínez (3 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus Reach Agreement With Catania Over Striker Jorge Martinez, Official Deal Imminent - Report

The Bianconeri are on the verge of announcing the deal as official...

Juventus have reached an agreement with Catania over striker Jorge Martinez after Giuseppe Marotta closed a deal with Pietro Lo Monaco in Milan.

Sky Sport Italia reports the two sporting directors held talks throughout the day, and they settled on a €12 million fee for the Uruguayan striker. Lazio, who were also hopeful of signing the player have been left empty handed.

With the clubs in agreement, Martinez is now expected to sign his deal before an official announcement is made. On Thursday Lo Monaco had claimed Juventus were in pole position to sign the hitman after a verbal agreement was established.

Meanwhile, Tuttosport claims the deal for CSKA Moscow ace Milos Krasic has stalled and Juventus are ready to pull out altogether.

The Bianconeri are not prepared to offer more than €13m for the Serbian international, but it seems the Russians have increased their initial €15m price tag to €18m after uncovering an interest from Manchester City.

Goal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
2009/10
19 games 9 goals

2008/09
22 games 5 goals

2007/08
22 games 8 goals

I have to say though, thats impressive for a midfielder in a small club.

Mar 24, 2006
According to the video , this guy header is better than Amauri , his positioning is almost as good as Trezeguet's , his shoot is almost as good as Del Piero's :cool:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So wait, now when Martinez is comming, does that mean that we can only get one of Dzeko and Krasic coz of 2 non EU buy slots? Or he has an European passport?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2543076 said:
OH MY GOD!!!WHO THE FUCK IS MARTINEZ??? :(((((( im finished :(((((((((((
You where delighted about Pepe and not Martinez? And please, don't give me the "squadra azzurra" bullshit or whatever you always say.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
2009/10
19 games 9 goals

2008/09
22 games 5 goals

2007/08
22 games 8 goals

I have to say though, thats impressive for a midfielder in a small club.
You were bitching about this transfer for two, three weeks now all of a sudden he's impressive?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
welcome to juve jorge...now help put back my side to where it belongs..at the top of europe...im not going to pass a negative verdict on you because i WANT my side to do well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)