Jonathan Zebina (118 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Will you field him over Grygera and Sali and have confidence that he will not do that silly mistake again?

I think Zebina on his day (that includes not making silly fouls and breaking our offside trap) is better than Grygera and Sali. He offers more options in our attacking play especially in set pieces. But he needs to prove that he is a changed man over time, not because he said he is.

Currently Grygera and Sali are safer option than Zebina IMO.
Changed or not, I prefer a one-leg Right back to him, he's the worst and most over-paid RB we have

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
JUVENTUS, Zebina is on the market

Juventus trainer Claudio Ranieri is mad at fullback Jonathan Zebina, who is not paying attention to his tactical orders. The french player will be sold in the next market window, but it won't be traded, as previously announced, with AC Milan's Simic.

transfermarketweb

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006

Juventus trainer Claudio Ranieri is mad at fullback Jonathan Zebina, who is not paying attention to his tactical orders. The french player will be sold in the next market window, but it won't be traded, as previously announced, with AC Milan's Simic.

transfermarketweb
Zebina + Boumsong for a €5 the pair?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

transfermarketweb
:frown: :cry:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
At first, I was rather shocked when moggi plucked him from Roma. Cos i cant find any reason why he was signed other than he's free. Overall, he ain't too bad an addition

I dun love him but i certainly dun hate him either.

Btw, i think he has one of the coolest name in the squad ... Zeeebina

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

transfermarketweb
Good.

Why is everyone against this man? I just don't get it.
He just makes too many mistakes for my liking.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If he leaves then I really expect a top quality CB in January (with additional cash from Zebina sale we can afford a good buy) ?

Please discuss.....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why is everyone against this man? I just don't get it.

because he's a a terrible RB. Injury prone, has dicipline problems , and blunder prone. AND he get's paid 2.5 million a year.

Sure Grygera is not really good going forward or crossing the ball, but he's very solid defensively and does not have dicipline problems and is an overall better RB than Zebina. Sali is also better than Zebina overall at RB (and that's not even his natural position) although Sali can also have dicipline problems at times.

So we have Grygera, Sali (and potentially Ivanovic) and Biri.

No need for Zebina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)