Jonathan Maidana (1 Viewer)

Jul 15, 2006
Boca Juniors defender Jonathan Maidana hopes to impress against Milan today to earn a transfer to either Juventus or Fiorentina.

It has been reported the 22-year-old centre-back is the subject of an offer from Viola director of sport Pantaleo Corvino.

“I too have heard of their interest, but I am just focusing on the Club World Cup Final,” said Maidana.

“After all, if I win with Boca then it will be easier for me to get noticed by the big European clubs.”

Juve are also said to be eyeing the Argentine, who is valued at approximately £2m.

If he can hold out against Pippo Inzaghi, Clarence Seedorf and Ballon d’Or winner Kaka, then that price-tag may rise.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec16a.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Okay, If you seen him play over 20 games, and I haven't seen 1 then I think your opinion/suggestion would be more accurate. :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    well hes only 19, technically immensely gifted and plays as a defensive mid. But i think he ll be too expensive
    If he fulfills his potential, he will be worth it.

he is better than gago,remember his price tag
    Yeah. IMO Gago disappointed so far. He is not bad or terrible but I expected better displays for that kind of money. But then again, this is Real Madrid, it is not the 1st time they overpaid a player and he underperformed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)