Jonathan Biabiany - Parma - Winger (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Every time the we are thinking about buying a backup player this place goes mental, why are pepole expacting 25 first teamers?

Biabiany is a decent player, nothing more nothing less. The guy is a hard-worker, fast, decent technique and no end-product, reminds you of anyone ?

all he is here for (if he even comes) is to replace Giac, no need to panic

- - - Updated - - -

ha how did you make the mention thing work? :p as biabiany if we do indeed get him it would remain to be seen where he fits in the context of our total mercato, he could very well turn out to be the next giacch
:p

beat me to it, and with fewer word :tup:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Every time the we are thinking about buying a backup player this place goes mental, why are pepole expacting 25 first teamers?

Biabiany is a decent player, nothing more nothing less. The guy is a hard-worker, fast have decent technique and no end-product, reminds you of anyone ?

all he is here for (if he even comes) is to replace Giac, not need to panic
:tup: :tup:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Thing is, we really don't need a Giacc replacement, with Marrone returning to midfield the numbers seem like they're pretty much set.

Hopefully this is all media bluster. I wouldn't spend money on another player who won't be filling a direct, defined need. We've got enough guys to fill those utility roles, imo.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Thing is, we really don't need a Giacc replacement, with Marrone returning to midfield the numbers seem like they're pretty much set.

Hopefully this is all media bluster. I wouldn't spend money on another player who won't be filling a direct, defined need. We've got enough guys to fill those utility roles, imo.
Can you tell me at what roll does Giacc play? Even he dosent know

Giacc was used as a wild card not as a utility player, conte use of the wild card role went mostly unnoticed by popole but it showed what a great coach conte is.

Giacc job when brought in was to creat an element of randomnes in our game when it slowed down or we became predictable, he played in almost any position because he didn't have a defined tactical responsebility.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
0M :D

100% ofDe Ceglie and Fausto Rossi on loan to Sampdoria, for Samp's share of Biabiany.
50% of Marrone for Parma's half of Biabiany.

We get 100% of Biabiany.

That's the rumour as of now.
No loss for us then. Too bad Napoli ain't interested in Marrone and De Ceglie. We could have possibly traded them along a couple of millions for Zuniga.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ha how did you make the mention thing work? :p as biabiany if we do indeed get him it would remain to be seen where he fits in the context of our total mercato, he could very well turn out to be the next giacch
I have my ways.

If he is good enough for X, then he is good enough for me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The worrying thing is why are we interested when Biabiany has utterly regressed as a player last season or two, not the dangerous direct running counter attacking menace he used to be, just a lost half-assed version of himself now, one that isnt remotely key to a team like Parma anymore.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
To console myself I just watch highlights of his game vs inter last year. That's no Grygera vs Genoa but a bit better than that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)