Jonathan Biabiany - Parma - Winger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah that's what I read but today we still have some media reporting we want him. :sigh:

I'll close it for now, same with the Lewandowski thread.

- - - Updated - - -

or I'll just keep it open.

:sigh:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
De Ceglie to Samp.
Rossi on loan.
Marrone on co-ownership.
Biabiany to Juventus.

Everyone wins. De Ceglie is useless and is on higher wages than Biabiany. Rossi and Marrone need more playing time to develop. As long as we keep half of Marrone's contract we're fine. If we really want Marrone back, we'll always outmuscle Parma.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he's a good player, will give us options when Pepe goes down, Marrone will get playing time and exposure.

don't really see the friggin' problem.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
De Ceglie to Samp.
Rossi on loan.
Marrone on co-ownership.
Biabiany to Juventus.

Everyone wins. De Ceglie is useless and is on higher wages than Biabiany. Rossi and Marrone need more playing time to develop. As long as we keep half of Marrone's contract we're fine. If we really want Marrone back, we'll always outmuscle Parma.
I agree but can't we co-own someone else than Marrone? If we lose him too then we're quite thin in our midfield departement (Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio)

Mar 12, 2012
I'm more than ok with it.

Fastest Serie A player, best dribbler in the last two seasons, very good passing acc, young, 0 cash paid.

Marrone can play in his natural position regularly and get rid of PDC.

Maybe Conte is not sure about Pepe's health and want to make sure that he can switch to 433-424 anytime? Biabiany is younger/better than Pepe anyway.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I agree but can't we co-own someone else than Marrone? If we lose him too then we're quite thin in our midfield departement (Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio)
Asamoah could always be shifted over, and Biabiany or Peluso could play on the left.

Padoin could also play as a midfielder, as he will be today according to SKY.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more than ok with it.

Fastest Serie A player, best dribbler in the last two seasons, very good passing acc, young, 0 cash paid.

Marrone can play in his natural position regularly and get rid of PDC.

Maybe Conte is not sure about Pepe's health and want to make sure that he can switch to 433-424 anytime? Biabiany is younger/better than Pepe anyway.
:tup: :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)