John Guidetti (1 Viewer)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
just like the hype around Boerigther ;)
What hype? He did great until his injury in a bad playing Ajax, have you seen Guidetti carry Feyenoord then? No it's because the team is playing well.
If the ref didnt award Feyenoord a penalty you would not even think about opening a thread for Guidetti.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What hype? He did great until his injury in a bad playing Ajax, have you seen Guidetti carry Feyenoord then? No it's because the team is playing well.
If the ref didnt award Feyenoord a penalty you would not even think about opening a thread for Guidetti.
I didn't open the thread. You should know that Strootman is my favourite player in Holland with Luuk de Jong.

there was a hype around Boerigther (the first half show man). Suddenly he should be in the NT and everything. ofcourse he did great, but it was also Kolbein who let him play great. I do think Ajax miss that guy more now then Boerighter.
I see Guidetti caring Feyenoord with Clasie. they lost to vvv without him and with him they won of ajax, psv and twente.
Feyenoord would had won that game anyway. Ajax was very weak after they scored the goal.

You can't denied he has an impact on the team and the crowd ;)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I didn't open the thread. You should know that Strootman is my favourite player in Holland with Luuk de Jong.

there was a hype around Boerigther (the first half show man). Suddenly he should be in the NT and everything. ofcourse he did great, but it was also Kolbein who let him play great. I do think Ajax miss that guy more now then Boerighter.
I see Guidetti caring Feyenoord with Clasie. they lost to vvv without him and with him they won of ajax, psv and twente.
Feyenoord would had won that game anyway. Ajax was very weak after they scored the goal.

You can't denied he has an impact on the team and the crowd ;)
Janna, i'm pretty sure when you read this what you just typed you will :lol: at yourself....
Guidettis is a good player who didnt prove anything yet, Boerichter was called up by vMarwijk ( no idea why you have to put Derek in this discussion but ok) Must be for a reason now does it?
So a CF makes a LW play great? :D
Ofcourse he made an impact, same goes for all the young talents who score against a hated club.
It's funny how you can tell that Feyenoord would have won it anyway, i wanna have your glass bowl so i can predict the future too :D

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #26
    14 goals in 13 games, scoring against the big teams and his team losing without him? Yeah, I'd say he's highly involved in carrying this team.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Janna, i'm pretty sure when you read this what you just typed you will :lol: at yourself....
    Guidettis is a good player who didnt prove anything yet, Boerichter was called up by vMarwijk ( no idea why you have to put Derek in this discussion but ok) Must be for a reason now does it?
    So a CF makes a LW play great? :D
    Ofcourse he made an impact, same goes for all the young talents who score against a hated club.
    It's funny how you can tell that Feyenoord would have won it anyway, i wanna have your glass bowl so i can predict the future too :D
    how did guidetti prove nothing. and boerigther did? he was only called up because elia wasn't playing and ibi is injured and then I don't even talk about robben because that guy was injured too.
    Kolbein is important for the play of ajax. keeping the ball and give it to the amc or wingers :).
    I think Feyenoord had won anyway. I saw them break through the defense. You never are sure. But it was easily to see that ajax struggled big time and soon or later they would break. (maybe they won't but the mental weakness of the current ajax knowing, I think they would).

the glass bowl says psv will win the league :D
    Imagine that a talent of ajax did the same as guidetti in the last few months whole holland would had screamed he has to be in the NT :D
    I know you are a ajax fan but you have to admit that Guidetti makes the different for feyenoord. I like clasie too but the others are the same as last year. Koeman does a good job but thanks to Guidetti he is the hero of the Kuip.

Ola john made luuk de jong scores 3 times also last weekend ;) so important is a Striker for a winger.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    how did guidetti prove nothing. and boerigther did? he was only called up because elia wasn't playing and ibi is injured and then I don't even talk about robben because that guy was injured too.
    Kolbein is important for the play of ajax. keeping the ball and give it to the amc or wingers :).
    I think Feyenoord had won anyway. I saw them break through the defense. You never are sure. But it was easily to see that ajax struggled big time and soon or later they would break. (maybe they won't but the mental weakness of the current ajax knowing, I think they would).

the glass bowl says psv will win the league :D
    Imagine that a talent of ajax did the same as guidetti in the last few months whole holland would had screamed he has to be in the NT :D
    I know you are a ajax fan but you have to admit that Guidetti makes the different for feyenoord. I like clasie too but the others are the same as last year. Koeman does a good job but thanks to Guidetti he is the hero of the Kuip.

Ola john made luuk de jong scores 3 times also last weekend ;) so important is a Striker for a winger.

Again Boerigther?
    Keeping the ball? he either scores or lose it.
    It doesnt matter that i'm an Ajax fan, if it was an Ajax player i would say the same(Blind,Ebilicilio), I never denied that he doesn't make an impact but it's not only him, Koeman is good with young players, he gets the best out of them for 1 season. If City let's him stay at Feyenoord we will see if he can keep up.

Oja so you mean a winger is important for a CF and not the way around like you say? ;) Luuk de Jong = CF , Ola John = winger

Oh and Suns he scored them in about 4/5 matches including 5 penaltys, not like he scores every game he plays in.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Announcer:

"John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti scores! That's his second!"

Feyenoord fans:

"Gimme a J. J! Gimme an O! Gimme an H. H! Gimme an... ah fuck it let's just watch the game, we'll never finish before the whistle"

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol he hasnt proved something outside the dutch league Trezegol17, but surely he has shown more then enough in the Eredivise this season to prove he carries his team and decides games. Hattrick vs top teams and scoring most goals etc.

Will be exciting to see him in the euro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Haha, me too :D Besides his performances, he is a pretty amusingly cocky and funny dude in every interview/programme I seen him.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    Haha, me too :D Besides his performances, he is a pretty amusingly cocky and funny dude in every interview/programme I seen him.
    According to your profile you're 28, so you should be used to seeing players that are the same age as/younger than you by now. He's only three months older than me, I'm still new to this shit. :D

And yeah, he seems to be quite a character.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    yes Pat this guy is rated less high then eriksen while for me he proved more in the dutch league then eriksen since his debut

For me the biggest talent of Holland right now

his last goal today was pure class :touched:

Swedish will he get a call for the euros? with toivonen, ibra, berg, rosenberg and maybe others?

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #39
    yes Pat this guy is rated less high then eriksen while for me he proved more in the dutch league then eriksen since his debut

For me the biggest talent of Holland right now

his last goal today was pure class :touched:

Swedish will he get a call for the euros? with toivonen, ibra, berg, rosenberg and maybe others?
    Berg and Rosenberg won't make it. It'll be Zlatan, Elmander, Guidetti, Toivonen and Hysén will probably take the last spot because of his versatility. Unless he fucks up big time until the summer ofcourse.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yeah he'll play in the Euros for sure if he keeps this form or anything close to it. He probably won't start though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)