John Elkann (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's it! We pull off the biggest heist in association football club history. Jj becomes some shell organization -- call it Jj Abrams for all I care -- and we sell the idea to the Angellis under the guise of it being better for taxes, expanding our market reach in Asia, and providing legal protections from future attempts at forming the Super League.

We then buy Serie C's Juve Stabia for the price of Di Maria's contract. Then we swap out Juventus FC under the shell and replace it with Juve Stabia, where we accidentally leave off the "Stabia" part in some of the most critical paperwork. Voila! Lapo owns Juve and we leave Signore Monobrow and his plastic cousin John to run Juve Stabia being none the wiser.

Given Juve's performance of late, it could be years before they notice the counterfeit switch.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That's it! We pull off the biggest heist in association football club history. Jj becomes some shell organization -- call it Jj Abrams for all I care -- and we sell the idea to the Angellis under the guise of it being better for taxes, expanding our market reach in Asia, and providing legal protections from future attempts at forming the Super League.

We then buy Serie C's Juve Stabia for the price of Di Maria's contract. Then we swap out Juventus FC under the shell and replace it with Juve Stabia, where we accidentally leave off the "Stabia" part in some of the most critical paperwork. Voila! Lapo owns Juve and we leave Signore Monobrow and his plastic cousin John to run Juve Stabia being none the wiser.

Given Juve's performance of late, it could be years before they notice the counterfeit switch.
And Andrew Tate is installed as the supreme leader, president, CEO, premier, chairman of the rescued Jj

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
"We're secretly replacing Angelli's fancy Champions League Juventus with Serie C's Juve Stabia... Let's see if anyone notices!"

That one broad looks like the late great Angela Lansbury

- - - Updated - - -

@swag Would you be able to spot the difference between coffee and Folgers crystals?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Cornerstones of my presidency:
-rebrand back from JJ to Juve and denounce everyone in charge of rebrand as merda secret agents
-return to basics, focus on football and reinstall Boniperti slogan
-replace the entire staff, go the extra mile to win the best of the best in medical and fitness department (fund them with marketing funds)
-zero tolerance for bums, laziness, faggotry and excuses (no lolzillians)
-open for international couches and board members (only qualification matters)
-win the city back from bovines, unlock fans as the most powerful marketing tool

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That one broad looks like the late great Angela Lansbury

- - - Updated - - -

@swag Would you be able to spot the difference between coffee and Folgers crystals?
I was thinking more Rue McClanahan of The Golden Girls myself

n8fHeOBqTwPmo8nSxWqHRnregHq.jpg

Hawwwwwt!!!

And I couldn't tell Folger's Crystals from my own blood...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just had a horrific thought... what if this bait and switch already happened, the Agnellis made off with the cash, and the fans have since been gaslit with Allegri and Juve Stabia. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)