John Elkann (15 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I missed it, can you link it to me? It seems like someone didnt get the hint when Ibra got moolah on his last suit.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: :howler:

I would choose you.....to run Inter :lol: For Juve I would choose @Ocelot and @Dru, the former for sensible management, and the latter for the class and effortless Gianni like coolness.
Fr3sh should be running the social media. Mark to do the transfers. I do like Ocelot for some role or another now that you mention it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mark as Marotta sounds like a bad idea though. That'd already be Ocelots first bad decision.

He'd green his own transfers on tuz before securing the players signature.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I missed it, can you link it to me? It seems like someone didnt get the hint when Ibra got moolah on his last suit.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: :howler:

I would choose you.....to run Inter :lol: For Juve I would choose @Ocelot and @Dru, the former for sensible management, and the latter for the class and effortless Gianni like coolness.
Hahaha thanks, but I honestly don't think I'd be that good at that kinda thing, not ruthless enough :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for appointing a commie to run our club. He'll give away our revenue to Pescara and Crotone
You mean Atalanta and Livorno :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

He's Ösi though, strong leadership guaranteed. Juve to expand even more :baus:
Tu felix Austria nube :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)