John Elkann (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He didn't have to go to Inter of all teams though.

Got no problem with Cannavaro going to Real for example
I do, I defenitely do.

I actually was more annoyed with Cannavaro, not because of club choice, but being a two faced bitch ass weasel. Zlatan was 100 procent throughout he wants to leave, and Inter was just another way to get ahead. Cannavaro was litterally talking like he is a bandiera, he was on the airport and was STILL saying he will stay, he loves Juve, but still pushed for a transfer in behind closed doors.

Total spineless BS, which is why it annoyed me alot to see him comeback to Juve couple years later.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fair point.

I was more saying that had Zlatan done the same, but went to Real (or literally any other club than Inter, and maybe Milan), I'd have little to no problems with it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
From a Juve fan POV, is obvs annoying to get ditched like trash.

But from Ibra´s POV, he did the best for his career. he owed nothing to us and he was starting to get into stardom. He would have wasted many years with that struggling Juventus and bad management until Conte came.... im talking about some good 6 years.

Only true Juventinis would have endured that. He wasnt and he was not obliged to be.

Going to Inter is "the best he did for his career"???. Again ,Inter??? .I would understand if ,as a good player he refused to play in Serie B,but Inter to be the best for his career?Naaah.Maybe Real or Barca but not merda.Not the same level.And he owes us much.He was talented player,but nothing more than that.He became important with us.So he owe us a lot.And I was referring about what methods he uses to leave us.Pure mercenary.His career shows that.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :agree: .Exactly.Whenever he changes club( 2-3 years) that club is his most loved one and he was it's most loyal fan.What a mercenary...... .

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Can't blame Ibra for leaving, can't blame him for going to Inter either.
He only said that A or B was his favorite club when joining to become more popular and sell more shirts to the dumb fans that actually believed that he meant it.
What I can blame is Agnelli, for treating Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camoranesi the way they did. All the big players who stayed and accepted a pay cut to get us back to Serie A after just one season deserved a gold statue in front of the club.

If Del Piero would have wanted to play at 42, then the management should have forced Allegri to give him 3-5 minutes at the end of already decided matches like the one with Sassuolo or Lazio.
Imagine Del Piero replacing Dybala at the end of a match...imagine what kind of role model he would have been for him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can't blame Ibra for leaving, can't blame him for going to Inter either.
He only said that A or B was his favorite club when joining to become more popular and sell more shirts to the dumb fans that actually believed that he meant it.
What I can blame is Agnelli, for treating Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camoranesi the way they did. All the big players who stayed and accepted a pay cut to get us back to Serie A after just one season deserved a gold statue in front of the club.

If Del Piero would have wanted to play at 42, then the management should have forced Allegri to give him 3-5 minutes at the end of already decided matches like the one with Sassuolo or Lazio.
Imagine Del Piero replacing Dybala at the end of a match...imagine what kind of role model he would have been for him.
Who would you rather the club be runner by, you only have these choices. Elkann who became a rabbi, a black Muslim or a transvestite Asian?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Going to Inter is "the best he did for his career"???. Again ,Inter??? .I would understand if ,as a good player he refused to play in Serie B,but Inter to be the best for his career?Naaah.Maybe Real or Barca but not merda.Not the same level.And he owes us much.He was talented player,but nothing more than that.He became important with us.So he owe us a lot.And I was referring about what methods he uses to leave us.Pure mercenary.His career shows that.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :agree: .Exactly.Whenever he changes club( 2-3 years) that club is his most loved one and he was it's most loyal fan.What a mercenary...... .
As messed up as this may sound, yes, it was the best move for him at the time. He wasn't the 35 goal per season Zlatan that we have been used to seeing for the past 5 seasons back then. He was just 25, and coming off a down year after being asked to play in a supporting role by Capello in his 2nd season. He wasn't Real or Barca ready back then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
About Zlatan, what are the news in Italy about him being accused of doping during his time at Juve? And how is this going to affect us?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
About Zlatan, what are the news in Italy about him being accused of doping during his time at Juve? And how is this going to affect us?
The news was unfounded. That Swedish sports physician who made the claim without any foundation was sued by Zlatan and he lost, he has to pay the Super rich Ibra money now lol.

I hope Juve has the same approach any time some sucker tries to smear our name.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The news was unfounded. That Swedish sports physician who made the claim without any foundation was sued by Zlatan and he lost, he has to pay the Super rich Ibra money now lol.

I hope Juve has the same approach any time some sucker tries to smear our name.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
So why is the news being repeated on the news here? Just tonight it was on again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So why is the news being repeated on the news here? Just tonight it was on again.
I missed it, can you link it to me? It seems like someone didnt get the hint when Ibra got moolah on his last suit.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I'd say me. I'd choose myself, if not me then @Osman :lol:
:touched: :howler:

I would choose you.....to run Inter :lol: For Juve I would choose @Ocelot and @Dru, the former for sensible management, and the latter for the class and effortless Gianni like coolness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)