John Elkann (7 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because I wanted Juve to be the pride of Italy and be run by a pure breed Italian. I think the Milan clubs have become a laughing stock for allowing themselves to be run by chinks. It's pathetic.
Same goes for Shitty, PSG and Chelsea. Their history has been tarnished forever.

I'm not saying Elkann tarnishes our history as he is still from the Agnelli bloodline. I would just have preferred him to be 100% Italian.

No racism, no bigotry, just personal preference.
::lol3::

Tuz delivers. Every god damn time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because I wanted Juve to be the pride of Italy and be run by a pure breed Italian. I think the Milan clubs have become a laughing stock for allowing themselves to be run by chinks. It's pathetic.
Same goes for Shitty, PSG and Chelsea. Their history has been tarnished forever.

I'm not saying Elkann tarnishes our history as he is still from the Agnelli bloodline. I would just have preferred him to be 100% Italian.

No racism, no bigotry, just personal preference.
You might want to practice the sentense "Wir haben es nicht gewußt"

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Fr3sh His timing aligns perfectly with today's inauguration and the club's rebranding announcement this week

coincidence?

Please believe I fux wit dat

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I dislike Pakistan because they are destroying the Afghan nation for the last 20 years. This is the case because they took innocent little Afghan refugee children, put them into madrassas, turned them into Taliban, and sent them back into AFG to blow themselves up which leads to innocent Afghans being killed. Not to mention the atrocities they have done in countries like Bangladesh, currently in Balochistan, and the fact that half their country is not Indian Muslim land which was supposedly the basis of their creation.

I just dont like Britian since they pretty much instigated Pakistan's creation which has been a cancer to Afghanistan and India since its existence.

Dont really care about the people.
Okay this is way off topic but you blaming an ENTIRE nation for the misfortunes of the Afghani is laughable. My country is being gangbanged by multiple sides but you don't see me insulting the whole US population or blaming the entire Syrian community for example.

Conclusion: Country Government =/= Country in its entirety.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
But you just stated in the previous page you hate Pakistanis and Brits and now you are saying you don't care about the people ? Way to backtrack son. :disagree:

Agree with you on the chaos Pakistan is causing in that region though but that doesn't mean you have to direct hate at their people just because they belong to so and so country. You called out an entire race for the actions of their corrupted government which is wrong.

Now I know Tuz is a bit lenient in topics like these but there is a limit to trash talking imo. At first that I thought that Zzak dude was trolling but now I am just bewildered to see that his posts are actually serious.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love Indios, indios are my people too :dule:

People like @IliveForJuve hate the indio because by looking at the indio they are reminded that they do not belong where they are and have stolen the land. They justify this assertion of dominance by claiming these "savages" don't know how to use their resources, so they give themselves a paternal role and look down on the native populace. This paternal role full of condescendence isn't fuelled by righteousness to uplift the native populace but it is fuelled by hatred and greed masked in with smile and a bible.

Indios 4 life.

Seriously, though, living in Canada my whole life it shocked me to never have seen a single aboriginal until I moved out west, and they are treated like absolute shit. These are people who are the results of generations of having not knowing how to parent, they've been sent to residential schools where they've got their customs, languages, culture literally beat from them to top of it all of they were molested by priest and nuns regularly. Parents where forced to send their children to these school, first one was created in 1880, last one was closed down in 1996....it is no surprise that the a lot of aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, and full of mental illnesses. I have nothing but love and respect for these people.
There are huge first nations communities all over Ontario and Quebec (more so outside the urban areas). I spent my childhood in Ontario around them, learning about their history, their art, their cultures, and the Euro-Canadian cultural genocide against them. My parents made sure of it, as my mother was involved in the arts in that community when I was young.

You are right that they are much more visible and probably treated worse here in the west still. The reservations often moonlight as slums. Poverty, alcoholism, drug abuse, and crime are ridiculously prevalent. And the prevailing notion amongst the caucasian redneck morons who make up a large part of the population out here, is that "they need to get over the past, and the government shouldn't give them handouts." Makes me fucking furious to hear such things.

Our country (alongside the Brits) created a cultural genocide, and spent 200+ years effectively annihilating their cultures, their languages, their beliefs, their customs, their value systems, their self-worth, etc. The residential school system is probably the most shameful thing in Canadian history. It's all a fucking tragedy, one of nightmarish proportions. And seeing the lasting effects today, here on Vancouver Island (which is covered in reservations), it makes one want to weep.

Here's a paper you should read about the schools. http://www.pimatisiwin.com/uploads/291994116.pdf

This bit:
In a 1991 study based in the community of Williams Lake, British Columbia, of 187 adults who attended residential school, 89 admitted to being sexually abused as children, 38 said they had not been abused and 60 refused to answer the question (Millar 1996, cited in Waldram 2004).
No words for that. None at all suffice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)