John Elkann (6 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I have a colleague at work that calls us Jewventus...I hate it but now it kinda has a whole different meaning.
I never associated the club with a jew...
It's annoying because I kinda liked John...except for his support of that cricket team
what's better, jews or gypsies?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's the brown people that will suffer most from that
Not really. It would be challenging the sovereignty of said nations that are being affected, and once that sovereignty has been threatened the locals will panic. That panic will hit those who are attached to that land the most. Most certainly won't be some random immigrants who came to the continent in the early 90's.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love Indios, indios are my people too :dule:

People like @IliveForJuve hate the indio because by looking at the indio they are reminded that they do not belong where they are and have stolen the land. They justify this assertion of dominance by claiming these "savages" don't know how to use their resources, so they give themselves a paternal role and look down on the native populace. This paternal role full of condescendence isn't fuelled by righteousness to uplift the native populace but it is fuelled by hatred and greed masked in with smile and a bible.

Indios 4 life.

Seriously, though, living in Canada my whole life it shocked me to never have seen a single aboriginal until I moved out west, and they are treated like absolute shit. These are people who are the results of generations of having not knowing how to parent, they've been sent to residential schools where they've got their customs, languages, culture literally beat from them to top of it all of they were molested by priest and nuns regularly. Parents where forced to send their children to these school, first one was created in 1880, last one was closed down in 1996....it is no surprise that the a lot of aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, and full of mental illnesses. I have nothing but love and respect for these people.
:tup: :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Glad to see that the days racism and antisemitism are behind us

Its laughing matter for most part it seems. I dont mean trolls like Turk and Cronios who basically become avant garde comedians in their delusions, but this Zzak clown flat out skirts around his outright bigoted hatred like its the most normal thing in the world.

P.S It must be a bizzare experience for a first time visitor who is indio and happends to read this forum :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol i love how this righteous brigade led by Sir Osman is always there to gang up on someone because he doesent think the same way they do. And the guy never even said he hates jews, which makes this even more ridiculous

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I love Indios, indios are my people too :dule:

People like @IliveForJuve hate the indio because by looking at the indio they are reminded that they do not belong where they are and have stolen the land. They justify this assertion of dominance by claiming these "savages" don't know how to use their resources, so they give themselves a paternal role and look down on the native populace. This paternal role full of condescendence isn't fuelled by righteousness to uplift the native populace but it is fuelled by hatred and greed masked in with smile and a bible.

Indios 4 life.

Seriously, though, living in Canada my whole life it shocked me to never have seen a single aboriginal until I moved out west, and they are treated like absolute shit. These are people who are the results of generations of having not knowing how to parent, they've been sent to residential schools where they've got their customs, languages, culture literally beat from them to top of it all of they were molested by priest and nuns regularly. Parents where forced to send their children to these school, first one was created in 1880, last one was closed down in 1996....it is no surprise that the a lot of aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, and full of mental illnesses. I have nothing but love and respect for these people.
Funnily, it's the other way around in Bolivia. Indios are in power now, in every single branch of the state. They control the executive and legislative power as well as the justice system.

Yes, they were oppressed and discriminated for over a century by white/mestizo Bolivians. They're finally having their little revenge since Evo Morales rose to power in 2005. As a result, non-indios are being discriminated by the government.

So, yes, fuck them. I hope the nuclear reactor they're building in El Alto (where most indios reproduce) blows up and takes them all.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Funnily, it's the other way around in Bolivia. Indios are in power now, in every single branch of the state. They control the executive and legislative power as well as the justice system.

Yes, they were oppressed and discriminated for over a century by white/mestizo Bolivians. They're finally having their little revenge since Evo Morales rose to power in 2005. As a result, non-indios are being discriminated by the government.

So, yes, fuck them. I hope the nuclear reactor they're building in El Alto (where most indios reproduce) blows up and takes them all.
Fuck yes :delpiero:

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
what's behind your dislike for both?
I never said I disliked Jews...I only said I would PREFER it if the person controlling our club wouldn't be one.

As for the gypsies it would be hard to explain it to you since you live in a country that doesn't have a gypsy problem.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I never said I disliked Jews...I only said I would PREFER it if the person controlling our club wouldn't be one.

As for the gypsies it would be hard to explain it to you since you live in a country that doesn't have a gypsy problem.
why would you prefer Elkann not being a jew, what difference does it make to you?
pls, we got several gypsy communities here in Latvia, sure many of them are unemployed pickpockets and crooks, but then again some are my friends and wonderful people (although they still love to cheat in cards and board games :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)