John Elkann (3 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Amauri will be honoured by replacing the triangular arches at either end of the stadium with a set of arms clapping. Nedved03 did a mock-up awhile back but I can't find the pic.

Martinez will have a toilet cubicle named after him, Tiago will be it's attendant.

Jul 1, 2010
Dont forget Amauri's and Martinez
Amauri will be honoured by replacing the triangular arches at either end of the stadium having with a set of arms clapping. Nedved03 did a mock-up awhile back but I can't find the pic.

Martinez will have a toilet cubicle named after him, Tiago will be it's attendant.
No mentions of Motta? I am disappointed.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Treq, mind translating this?

''La Juventus e' l'unica squadra a iscrivere nel bilancio un attivo immobiliare di questo tipo'', aggiunge Elkann che scrive che ''il viaggio di Fiat-Chrysler e' appena cominciato: continueremo a raccoglierne i frutti nei prossimi anni.

''Abbiamo - conclude - la grande fortuna di avere Sergio Marchionne alla guida: e' riuscito a fare meraviglie''.

Jul 1, 2010
Treq, mind translating this?

''La Juventus e' l'unica squadra a iscrivere nel bilancio un attivo immobiliare di questo tipo'', aggiunge Elkann che scrive che ''il viaggio di Fiat-Chrysler e' appena cominciato: continueremo a raccoglierne i frutti nei prossimi anni.

''Abbiamo - conclude - la grande fortuna di avere Sergio Marchionne alla guida: e' riuscito a fare meraviglie''.
Juventus is the only team(in Serie A) to have a budget that benefits from a real estate of this type(referring to the stadium I guess), adds Elkann, who also wrote that the journey of Fiat-Chrysler has just begun and that we will continue collect the fruits of this association in the next years.
We have the great fortune of having Sergio Marchionne at the helm (of Chrysler-Fiat), he has worked miracles.

Keep a goat penned behind the stadium forever and always?
I like that :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)