John Elkann (17 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He doesn't have to sell the club to leave he just has to get off the board of directors and stop making football decisions which he knows nothing about

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
don't think agnelli is in the position to make Elkann resign:boh:
Agnelli has contact with VS members, Elkann sure will get the message.

I don't know how much it will help though. We need serious money to spend on coach and players. I am sick of getting mediocre coaches, directors and players.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Fuck this tool. None of this shit would be happening if the real L'Avvocato was still alive.
He's a tool that's for sure, but unlike many others I dont agree on the money asking, 50M budget coming summer (rumour) and the money we spended this year (if the signings of Matri, Pepe, Quag are a done deal) is a whole lot. And if the money was spended wisely, the transfers were made correctly and the appointed coach was a good one then we weren't having these problems. I don't know what Elkann's responsibilities are but the likes of Marotta and Agnelli (and Delneri too) have let us more down than this man.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True dat. You spend money like Charlie Sheen on coke and hookers and ultimately have nothing left to show for it. So the answer isn't giving them more money for coke and hookers.

We need to stop spending €13mm on a bag of Doritos because it looks good at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)