John Elkann (13 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Apparently Di Montezemolo quit his job as head of Fiat, meaning Johnny boy here is now the youngest president of Fiat?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He will either take a bigger role in the club, together with Exor, Fiat and Juve or he might leave club so Andrea Agnelli would take over.

It seems there's no middle.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Andrea Agnelli just sounds so much better. Not to mention, reassuring. Agnelli. Bringing Rafa and giving him 80m to blow up on sub par players is perhaps the final nail in the coffin for the grand old lady of italian football. If that's what happens, I dont see how Juve will ever compete for the kind of honours they once did. We'll just be languishing in mid table for the next decade, getting the off chance in the champions league while the likes of Palermo and Sampdoria will consolidate their positions with the kind of money we pay for their overrated players. Amauri first, and if this deal for Pazza goes through..at 22m. I dont see how a coach can work in isolation without a director for transfers. Secco and Rafa working in tandem is the worst thing that can happen to this team.

Dec 31, 2008
Andrea Agnelli just sounds so much better. Not to mention, reassuring. Agnelli. Bringing Rafa and giving him 80m to blow up on sub par players is perhaps the final nail in the coffin for the grand old lady of italian football. If that's what happens, I dont see how Juve will ever compete for the kind of honours they once did. We'll just be languishing in mid table for the next decade, getting the off chance in the champions league while the likes of Palermo and Sampdoria will consolidate their positions with the kind of money we pay for their overrated players. Amauri first, and if this deal for Pazza goes through..at 22m. I dont see how a coach can work in isolation without a director for transfers. Secco and Rafa working in tandem is the worst thing that can happen to this team.
:tup:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He is already vice chairman of FIAT, so news that he may become the new FIAT chairman is hardly surprising. He was being groomed for years to take this position.

Regardless, he is the chairman of Exor, which have a majority stake in FIAT, so he is already the shot caller regardless of whether he takes a higher management position at FIAT or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)