John Arne Riise (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
well, i know many will disagree with me, but Riise is not that bad player as you say.
I saw him many times, and he like everyone else made few mistakes..
Actually Chiellini made far more mistakes in last 3-4 games than Riise all this season...
I would not mind him or W.Bridge, unless we get someone much better.
Also Molinaro was not that bad, considering age, costing. He is better LB than Chiellini..
Yes he has to learn to cross MUCH better, but he improved so much since start of season..
better LB than chiellini?? sure u dont want to correct that? molinaro can stay, but he should be used as a back up, but not to riise. i dont think riise is that much better than molinaro and not for what he would cost. chiellini could b the LB we need but i think he did really well at CB.

and we do need another CB. we need someone who will push the starters to stay on top of their game. del piero and trez knew if they were off form iaquinta would step into their starting spot, so they worked hard and bagged 41 goals between them. with andrade out, legro & chiellini had no competition as stendardo was not taking their place. he can go back to lazio and we get some quality in that position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
better LB than chiellini?? sure u dont want to correct that? molinaro can stay, but he should be used as a back up, but not to riise. i dont think riise is that much better than molinaro and not for what he would cost. chiellini could b the LB we need but i think he did really well at CB.

and we do need another CB. we need someone who will push the starters to stay on top of their game. del piero and trez knew if they were off form iaquinta would step into their starting spot, so they worked hard and bagged 41 goals between them. with andrade out, legro & chiellini had no competition as stendardo was not taking their place. he can go back to lazio and we get some quality in that position.
Yes, Molinaro is better than Chiellini as LB.
Chiellini is totally lost when he goes forward, can't run as much, also he can not cross at all etc...
Chielini, Andrade, Legro, Melberg would all stay for next season, so there is no room for another CB. (unless we sell and buy someone much better)
Riise can add so much more to our attack, and he can score from similar positions as lampard/gerard, has very powerful shot..

We need LB and RB. I don't think Zebina with his temper and injuries would be of much help next season. Same for Grygera i think..

Evra is very good even he was almost useless last few games, but its on free transfer..Also Riise i think has contract one more year so it would be cheap too...
I like also Bridge and Clichy,even second one made few great mistakes, which i would say cost arsenal a title ..

in regards DP/Trez and their improvement in the game etc..u remember when DP was not as sharp at start of season, and when was on bench?

well, no one wants to be on bench, and if you dont work hard you will not play in 1st 11 as simple as that, no to mention assistant coach was also his personal trainer as per his request..well sort off...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can follow the argument that Molinaro is a lightning rod for criticism and Chiellini often got a free pass. But this statement here?

What color is the sun on your planet?
Must be the same color as his shit because surely he hasn't seen any matches.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #90
    we're trying to get him for 3-4m €.
    You are late Mark. :D

Liverpool wants 6mln euros for Riise.But the thing is that his contract expires in 2009 so price could drop a bit.

Our offer at the moment is 3mln euros and we could raise it up to 4 eventually.

Transfer could happen as long as some other teams who are willing to pay full asking price doesn't join the race.

Mar 14, 2004
    Chiellini is totally lost when he goes forward, can't run as much, also he can not cross at all etc...

Chielini, Andrade, Legro, Melberg would all stay for next season, so there is no room for another CB. (unless we sell and buy someone much better)
    Riise can add so much more to our attack, and he can score from similar positions as lampard/gerard, has very powerful shot..

We need LB and RB. I don't think Zebina with his temper and injuries would be of much help next season. Same for Grygera i think..

Evra is very good even he was almost useless last few games, but its on free transfer..Also Riise i think has contract one more year so it would be cheap too...
    I like also Bridge and Clichy,even second one made few great mistakes, which i would say cost arsenal a title ..

in regards DP/Trez and their improvement in the game etc..u remember when DP was not as sharp at start of season, and when was on bench?

well, no one wants to be on bench, and if you dont work hard you will not play in 1st 11 as simple as that, no to mention assistant coach was also his personal trainer as per his request..well sort off...

I dont know what to say exactly about this.....other than....you're an idiot that never watched Juve. And I beg you: do not post on this board ever ever again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)