John Arne Riise (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
OMG this is unbeliveable news........ for Molinaro. Riise makes him look world class. If he came this would be a joke!

No right foot, his speed is gone, heck his only strength was his powerful shot which is now gone.

He wouldnt even be good in Serie B now let alone Juve.

No way he comes his totaly finished! Sorry John Arne you might be a great guy!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Risse isnt half as bad a player as everyone makes him out to be.How many other options do we have for the LB position?Grosso?Zambrotta?They wont come here.Getting Risse would add to our left back postion.He's not a world beater,but he is a definate improvement over Molinaro.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Risse isnt half as bad a player as everyone makes him out to be.How many other options do we have for the LB position?Grosso?Zambrotta?They wont come here.Getting Risse would add to our left back postion.He's not a world beater,but he is a definate improvement over Molinaro.
Why Grosso wont come Salman?
Risse definietly an improvment over MOlinaro,no doubt.
but imo Grosso is better,can offer us more,plus he's italian who played Serie A,he wont need to adapt to italian football.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I doubt if we want Grosso.Risse on the other hand,could be possible as Blanc(Or was it Gigli?) has flown to England for Alonso.Risse might be a part of the deal too.

If there was a choice between Grosso and Risse,id prefer the former,but i think our potential targets for the LB position are limited,which is why Risse is a good alternative.Plus you can push Risse up the pitch too,as a left winger.He's a good player.I think he just needs a new club to refresh himself.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Riise is a decent player.

He is better than Molinaro at attacking, but of a similar level defensively.

We should, and can, sign a better player than Riise.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Now for real, I would like to see him in Juve, I always liked him as a player although he had ups and downs in his career.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
rise is more of a LM than a LB IMO,defensively he is no better than molinaro. durely there are better LB's out there that we are interested in?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since Amauri and a creative CM is coming, we should upgrade our defensive capabilities a bit. We need someone how can defend more efficient than Molinaro, someone who would help our central defenders, defense is our weakest spot atm.
Since we are not buying any top defenders, we should at least have full backs able to support them!
Juventus used to have an excellent tradition with defense and defenders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)