Johan Elmander in Juve? (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Ibra is clumsy in the Swedish NT, where Elmander is a more complete attacker. He runs like hell and has sharper finishing. But Ibra and Elmander should be able to become on hell of a striker pair in the years to come.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Well that's what he asked:
who is this guy....has he played anywhere but Feyenoord or sth where he was a flop?
Elmander had a great first season with Örgryte in Sweden as 17 years old. Then he was bought to Feyenoord at the age of 18 where he was, yes a flop. Then he was loaned out to Djurgården where he perhaps was player of the year, and then NAC Breda where he played pretty much all games. 2004 he was bought by Bröndby where he played more as a playmaker, but scoring 22 goals in 58 games and was voted Brönby's player of the year 2005.

And now he was bought to Toulouse where he has been ligue 1's best forward.

So no, he didn't flop elsewhere. Just in Feyenoord at the age of 18.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Where does Elmander play his trade ATM?!!!
Toulouse..he was the best striker last season in the Ligue.

Ibra is clumsy in the Swedish NT, where Elmander is a more complete attacker. He runs like hell and has sharper finishing. But Ibra and Elmander should be able to become on hell of a striker pair in the years to come.
Agreed..Sweden is lucky to have so much quality in their team.

Btw a question to the swedish members here...every time i watch one of Swedens games.Kallstrom isnt first choice..i watch French ligue 1 every week..the guy is absolute class..maybe his only flaw is he isnt always consistent..but he really is a class player..why doesnt he get his chance with the swedish NT..?is Anders Svenssonr really better?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
:pint:

Keep the posts up about the ligue, really interesting stuff. I watch some games but really just pay attention to the swedes. Three more are on their way down, Kalle Svensson to Caen, Petter Hansson to Rennes and Jon Jönsson to Toulouse (all centre backs. :pumpkin:). Can I expect a tinzy little report come autumn?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:pint:

Keep the posts up about the ligue, really interesting stuff. I watch some games but really just pay attention to the swedes. Three more are on their way down, Kalle Svensson to Caen, Petter Hansson to Rennes and Jon Jönsson to Toulouse (all centre backs. :pumpkin:). Can I expect a tinzy little report come autumn?
ya sure thing mate...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)