Johan Elmander in Juve? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
i hope channel4italie has an index for all their news. i will now go and search.
But why does that change, that Elmander has benn better than Ibrahimovich. I don't care about Channel4.com.

You stated that Lars Lagerbäck would rather have Ibrahimovic than Elmander, and thats a lie. Why do you say such a thing when you clearly have no idea about it?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
But why does that change, that Elmander has benn better than Ibrahimovich. I don't care about Channel4.com.

You stated that Lars Lagerbäck would rather have Ibrahimovic than Elmander, and thats a lie. Why do you say such a thing when you clearly have no idea about it?
this is an forum we are discussing. you also cant say that lagerback would prefer elmander, because .... you arent lagerback :agree: :agree:

we can only suppose what he thinks

Jun 7, 2003
a cmon i already said once that i saw him with the swedish team, and i also said that the guy is not bad. but ibra is another calibre. and in my opinion the guy is nothing for juve. i would prefer zalayeta over elmander. but that doesnt mean that he cant prove me wrong. i also didnt rated klose before he came to bremen.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
a cmon i already said once that i saw him with the swedish team, and i also said that the guy is not bad. but ibra is another calibre. and in my opinion the guy is nothing for juve. i would prefer zalayeta over elmander. but that doesnt mean that he cant prove me wrong. i also didnt rated klose before he came to bremen.
I think we agree :)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ok, you are taking your bias too far. We get it, you're not keen on having him here. But to compare him to Zalayeta, you're only showing how little your opinion should matter in this thread. You're absolutely clueless as to how good a player Elmander really is.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

While i am one of Elmanders biggest advocates here..I wouldnt go as far as saying Elmander is better than Ibrahimovic..with the swedish NT maybe..but not at club level.To make this clear,i obviously rate Elmander highly than you do,but the difference lies in how we rate Ibrahimovic i guess.

Tell me you're not serious...please tell me you're not serious so i can sleep at night...:p

Adzke

May 19, 2007
While i am one of Elmanders biggest advocates here..I wouldnt go as far as saying Elmander is better than Ibrahimovic..with the swedish NT maybe..but not at club level.To make this clear,i obviously rate Elmander highly than you do,but the difference lies in how we rate Ibrahimovic i guess.
I don't know if I rate Elmader higher. But I think, as you say, he is better on the NT. Suligol's ridiculous remark was that Lagerbäck would rather have Ibra that Johan. and thats not true. Not at the moment.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know if I rate Elmader higher. But I think, as you say, he is better on the NT. Suligol's ridiculous remark was that Lagerbäck would rather have Ibra that Johan. and thats not true. Not at the moment.
Ya obviously.He does Pick him over Ibra recently.

I meant that i rate Elmander higher than you do.go back to the first pages of the thread,maybe that will refresh you're memory.:p

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Ya obviously.He does Pick him over Ibra recently.

I meant that i rate Elmander higher than you do.go back to the first pages of the thread,maybe that will refresh you're memory.:p
I know :)

However, my Scandinavian pride got the best of me, when Suligol posted nonsense.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Spurs scout Swedish forward

Martin Jol has sent chief scout Damien Comolli to watch Toulouse striker Johan Elmander.

Spurs may face competition from Lyon, PSG, Juventus and Roma, who are all believed to be interested after he impressed in his first season in France's Ligue 1.

Elmander has scored 11 goals in 27 games for the Swedish national team and notched 11 for the French side last season as they finished three in the table.

The forward joined Feyenoord in 2000 and spent four years there although that included loan spells at Djurgarden and NAC Breda.

He then joined Danish side Brondby before moving to Toulouse last year.

Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)