Joaquin's leaving Betis (4 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
Sorry maybe I'm out of topic...
But we r talking about Joaquin right? I think we need him so badly as I'm not convince at all with Camo.
Joaquin is more talented faster younger than Camo, and there is no need to compare dribbling skills, his only problem he is spanish and we all know spanish don't settle well in Serie A, plus he will cost us a lot of money.....
Why we don't get VDM from Inter ?? they r willing to get rid of him, and I bet they will regret it like Canna ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

:LOL: Zamby is not a right winger and was never a worldclass winger for Juve. Fiore is not a winger either, he's moved forward to become an attacking midfielder. Even when he was a winger, he was slow and his crossing was poor. Joaquin is faster, more skilled, and younger. As for Marchionni, I don't know how he compares to Joaquin, but if he's so good, then why does Camo play for the Italian NT?
Zambrotta when moved up the wing lately, for Italy was more than wordclass: he was easily Italy's starplayer. + It's insulting to simply laugh at one 's oppinion.
Fiore played in a similar position for Lazio as Joaquin often plays for Betis. If Fiore is good at anything it's crossing, in his Lazio days he was one of the best crossers out there. It WAS last season though, so no need to dwell on it.

Marchionni will soon be on the italian NT, he simply has the bad luck of Parma being way down the table. Good players have often been overlooked by national teams, due to their team performing badly.
Also, Camo is seriously so underrated on this forum, it's almost sickening at times.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Marchionni at Parma is a really talented player and a cheaper option than Joaquin. IMO lets put Zambro at Right winger and have CHiellini at left back ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Zambrotta when moved up the wing lately, for Italy was more than wordclass: he was easily Italy's starplayer. + It's insulting to simply laugh at one 's oppinion.
Come on, mate, if I wanted to insult you, it would be obvious. I was laughing at the fact that I asked for an italian right winger of joaquin's calibre, and you gave me a playmaker and a left back. Furthermore, Zambrotta has always been a great right winger for Italy, but has never shown that form for Juve.

Fiore played in a similar position for Lazio as Joaquin often plays for Betis. If Fiore is good at anything it's crossing, in his Lazio days he was one of the best crossers out there. It WAS last season though, so no need to dwell on it.
Right. At some point in his career, Fiore was a great right winger, but that's not now, so...

Marchionni will soon be on the italian NT, he simply has the bad luck of Parma being way down the table. Good players have often been overlooked by national teams, due to their team performing badly.
Also, Camo is seriously so underrated on this forum, it's almost sickening at times.
Camo, underrated? The man can not put two performances together, he is inconsistent to the extreme. Maybe he is very good when he is good, but that only happens every so often.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
camo is really OVERRATED. "The man can not put two performances together, he is inconsistent to the extreme" Man that is the description I was looking for! Right on the target! When he gets the ball, he does something amazing with it and dribbles past the defender, then he is so slow, that the defender will take the ball back or block him out so that he must shoot on the defender to get a corner :p

Camo does the hard stuff easy, and the easy stuff hard. Its easy for him to dribble and stuff, but hard for him to do the easy job. To pass to a player 5 meters from him or decide when to make a cross...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Come on, mate, if I wanted to insult you, it would be obvious. I was laughing at the fact that I asked for an italian right winger of joaquin's calibre, and you gave me a playmaker and a left back. Furthermore, Zambrotta has always been a great right winger for Italy, but has never shown that form for Juve.
What about the match against Madrid in 2003, where Zambrotta neutralised the then dubbed best left-back in the world.

Camo, underrated? The man can not put two performances together, he is inconsistent to the extreme. Maybe he is very good when he is good, but that only happens every so often.
Yes, we all know Camoranesi is not a special player. He does not deserve all the spanking and flame he gets on this forum though, he performes well up to standards. Camoranesi had started this season lacklustre, but he picked it up after a few matches and has afterwards been our most CONSISTENT performer of our attacking players so far and Camo does a lot more than just attacking play.

@ David Del Piero:

How can a player be overrated, when he is bashed like Camoranesi.

Jul 12, 2002
What about the match against Madrid in 2003, where Zambrotta neutralised the then dubbed best left-back in the world.
R. Carlos is not the best left-back in the world. Zambrotta is a good defensive player, and thus he nuetralized Carlos easily. And Carlos is a realy shitty defender and so it was easy for Zambrotta to make him look silly. That doesn't mean that Zambrotta is a world-class right winger for his club.

Jul 28, 2002
camo is a tricky winger, and in the lmajority tricky wingers fade in and out of games and have a lack of consistancy.

Compare what the other teams have....macini?? van der meyde?? imo camo does more.

VDM..jus as inconsistant and hasnt shone well in serie a yet.

Mancini....brazilian flair and skill, just as inconsistant and often goes missing.

im happy we have camo...but thats only because i dont expect wonders from the man..he isnt world class.....and lacks the potential of a joaquin or queresma.

If u are looking for a consistant winger.....duff is the man.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
so you're a fortune teller now?

seek my future while you on it.......any good sign that I would couple up with any celebrities?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I beg your pardon? you ever seen Zambro play in right mid before? dont simply jump to conclusion like that, Zambro plays better in mid then in def

Dec 26, 2004
I don't know why Capello & Lippi & Trap don't share the same tactician thought with U...

Zambro is not that young anymore to throw him every year in a different position, I know his attacking abilities r much better than his deffensive one, but LB position suit him perfectly as he can take the whole line with his endless runs....

and he played better in Mid than in Def, sorry man I think u r the one who have not seen a lot of Zambro...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)