A: Sorry, NO!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

no it is a disgrace if the biggest club from Italy needed young Spanish players an absolute disgrace!:D

Doesn't matter where the player comes from in so far as he does the job. Please Massimo let's not hear this kind of sentiment from you again. We are no longer in the 19th century!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Q: Will he ever get there?
    A: Sorry, NO!
    well,never say never....

this year,if he scores 5 more goals(he has already scored 5)
    and playing a couple of years more,i think he can ;)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

Doesn't matter where the player comes from in so far as he does the job. Please Massimo let's not hear this kind of sentiment from you again. We are no longer in the 19th century!
    just try to keep it pure and italian and the most important thing is that it is bullshyt to buy such a young spanish player as we have dozens of them in Italy:confused::D

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70

just try to keep it pure and italian and the most important thing is that it is bullshyt to buy such a young spanish player as we have dozens of them in Italy:confused::D
    My definition of young in modern football terms is mid teen. And if Juve see a young player in Uzbekistan, they should go for him.
    The only problem may be price. Italy, Spain, anywhere provided they help us get the trophies. :greedy:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

My definition of young in modern football terms is mid teen. And if Juve see a young player in Uzbekistan, they should go for him.
    The only problem may be price. Italy, Spain, anywhere provided they help us get the trophies. :greedy:
    last time i'm gone say something about this: WE DON'T NEED YOUNGSTERS FROM ELSEWERE CAUSE ITALY HAS PLENTY!

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    Give me a name of one good italian RM ????
    and plz don't mention Camo !!!!
    we are talking about youngsters and Camo is not a starting talent no more.. do you really don't know any? damn than you don't know much with all respect..................Gilardino,some of our own primavera team,De Rossi,Cassano,Bonera,Caracciolo and i an go on and on..the Italy team under 21 won 4 of the last 5 european championships my friend..surely there are some players there also:D:cool:

Dec 26, 2004

we are talking about youngsters and Camo is not a starting talent no more.. do you really don't know any? damn than you don't know much with all respect..................Gilardino,some of our own primavera team,De Rossi,Cassano,Bonera,Caracciolo and i an go on and on..the Italy team under 21 won 4 of the last 5 european championships my friend..surely there are some players there also:D:cool:
    RM my friend.... I mean RIGHT MIDFIELDER

Jan 7, 2004

what a load of shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)