Joaquin's leaving Betis (4 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
what?? are you talking?:confused::LOL: time to put you on the agnor list:rofl:
He's talking about you're discrimination against non-Italian footballers. I personally agree with him. There's no reason to focus our developement or scouting programs on Italian youngsters and in fact, that would be discriminatory.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

He's talking about you're discrimination against non-Italian footballers. I personally agree with him. There's no reason to focus our developement or scouting programs on Italian youngsters and in fact, that would be discriminatory.
No you guys are so dom.. first of all i'm everything accept a racist.. i like all races.. but the policy of Juve and now Roma is to keep as much italians possible.. so why buy Spanish players if we have a dozen options in Italy? i think you got me wrong.. it's not ment as discrimination

Jul 12, 2002
No you guys are so dom.. first of all i'm everything accept a racist.. i like all races.. but the policy of Juve and now Roma is to keep as much italians possible.. so why buy Spanish players if we have a dozen options in Italy? i think you got me wrong.. it's not ment as discrimination
I'm not trying to call you a racist, that's only for you to decide, but to say that we should exclude a player based upon the fact that he is not Italian is, in fact, discrimination. Furthermore, can you name me one italian right winger of joaquin's calibre?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

I'm not trying to call you a racist, that's only for you to decide, but to say that we should exclude a player based upon the fact that he is not Italian is, in fact, discrimination. Furthermore, can you name me one italian right winger of joaquin's calibre?
no you don't get my point just like Don Bes.. i don't wanne exclude foreigners..

Jul 12, 2002
no you don't get my point just like Don Bes.. i don't wanne exclude foreigners..
so why buy Spanish players if we have a dozen options in Italy?
Let me ask you again, can you name one italian right winger of joaquin's calibre?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

which is smg i totally agree with....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

There is no Italian winger of Joaquin's quality, indeed, but whether or not he would fit in Italy is another question. You know I'm skeptical of Spanish middies in the Serie A.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
There is no Italian winger of Joaquin's quality, indeed, but whether or not he would fit in Italy is another question. You know I'm skeptical of Spanish middies in the Serie A.
Yeah, there's been a lot history to suggest that it might not work, but can you name a better right winger?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Let me ask you again, can you name one italian right winger of joaquin's calibre?
Zambrotta, Marchionni, and last season's Fiore.
At least Fiore and especially Zambrotta are more mature as a player.
Also I feel Joaquin isn't that complete as a player, and just as inconsistent as Del Piero.

Ah Hell, we have Zambrotta as the best left-back so Joaquin in there would not be a problem. Juve will not be Joaquin's future destination though.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Also I feel Joaquin isn't that complete as a player, and just as inconsistent as Del Piero.

Ah Hell, we have Zambrotta as the best left-back so Joaquin in there would not be a problem. Juve will not be Joaquin's future destination though.

zambo is great but older than Joaquin.
last seasons fiore was last season and he is almost 30.
thats why parma is doing so well, coz marchioni is a great right winger.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Marchionni? You must be joking. Fiore does not have Joaquin's pace and ball skills, so no there as well. Zambrotta is a better player than Joaquin though.

Jul 12, 2002

:LOL: Zamby is not a right winger and was never a worldclass winger for Juve. Fiore is not a winger either, he's moved forward to become an attacking midfielder. Even when he was a winger, he was slow and his crossing was poor. Joaquin is faster, more skilled, and younger. As for Marchionni, I don't know how he compares to Joaquin, but if he's so good, then why does Camo play for the Italian NT?

Jan 7, 2004

:LOL: Zamby is not a right winger and was never a worldclass winger for Juve. Fiore is not a winger either, he's moved forward to become an attacking midfielder. Even when he was a winger, he was slow and his crossing was poor. Joaquin is faster, more skilled, and younger. As for Marchionni, I don't know how he compares to Joaquin, but if he's so good, then why does Camo play for the Italian NT?

but they do have something Joaquin doesnt have. Italian Nationality :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)