João Cancelo (12 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And Vidal was abysmal and lost us the CL final :agree: Your opinions are shit, we've known that but the fact that you call Cancelo a pace merchant when he relies on passing and dribbling rather than running beats it all.

Enjoy MDS crossing and defending, donkey
I see you are playing retard to a perfection. I have never said half the things you mentioned. Also the fact that you get annoyed by someone's posts and make it personal tells a lot about you. Not cool, bro. You should chill a bit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Let's hope danilo works out.
For those of you who forgot that this dude was benched by mds in our most important match of the season, please stop calling him wc.
Could you imagine dani Alves being benched by mds? Maybe in crouches.
Also he didn't improved one bit from previous seasons. Both transfer numbers are inflated as hell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No, bald fraud needs him so they can finally play proper 352/343 formation, he desperately needed Dani alves type of player who can break through the enemies defensive line for 90 minutes, while at the back the will have Mendy -Zinchenko - Laporte - Rodri - Stones - Walker to take care about the counter attacks
The bald fraud has average 3 titles per season in last 10 years.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Has anybody from the management still explained why we sold Cancelo? Unless he himself forced his way out(which I see no evidence of) then I don't understand why he was let go.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has anybody from the management still explained why we sold Cancelo? Unless he himself forced his way out(which I see no evidence of) then I don't understand why he was let go.
Yesterday:

“The problem is that our players only move to join very big clubs, so there’s a group of at most 10 they could join, in terms of quality, status and salary. So when one of those clubs step up and request your player, obviously the player is going to be attracted.

“Cancelo gave his all-clear, we have been following Danilo for years, since he was at Porto and Real Madrid. We thought, considering the characteristics, it was right to make this transfer.”

I read that as Cancelo wanted to leave, Danilo was of interest, deal done.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Came in at 90th minute, I think it was his mmistake that almost cost them goal right? Lost the ball at back and just after lost a duel inside the box

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed it was his mistake, looked like an amateur in this short fanek.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
There were talks of him being horribly unprofessional in training in terms of putting in any effort. Unconfirmed ofc; not something that can be officially confirmed unless it's a Napoli/Inter level club that airs dirty laundry.

Him being a donkey defensively might have another reason.

OT: Has mgmt explained why they sold Spinazzola?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I have feeling that Cancelo has concentration/focus of a goldfish. He often does some seriously stupid shit, that it cannot be explained by anything else that he simply cannot focus enough. Probably has alot to do with the fact about those unprofessional rumours, for example not sleeping enough etc and then in the matches it will show as a crucial mistakes.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I saw interview with Fabio before the Parma game, he said Cancelo pushed for the move and because they wanted Danilo before they had no problem in trading them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)