João Cancelo (20 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
AS is ok, but yes we would need new RB. Cancelo had a free fall in the 2nd part of the season, he is error prone af and coupled with his twitter remarks he is another player not worth losing your cool.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
sandro is actually a very good player, and i'm 100% positive that we'd sign a proper right back in case cancelo is sold
Not on the basis off last season he wasnt and maybe even longer than that he was massive waste of space last season and less said about MDS the better as we pretty much lost any game he started so i would hope we are signing a new RB.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think he stays now. Something tells me the deal with City is off and the Spinazzola sale, also is linked with this one too.

Selling him and replacing him with bums like Darmian, Trippier, Ricardo Pereira or Hysaj would be a massive error.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Think he'd have a better season with De Ligt beside him. It would give him far more freedom to attack and protect him defensively. Hope we keep him, especially as he is our only attacking FB now (arguably now the most important job of a FB these days).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Think he'd have a better season with De Ligt beside him. It would give him far more freedom to attack and protect him defensively. Hope we keep him, especially as he is our only attacking FB now (arguably now the most important job of a FB these days).
That’s true, having two monsters like De Ligt and Chiellini to cover for him would be a huge plus. Hope we don’t sell him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
IMO Hysaj and Trippier are vastly inferior than Cancelo and its only a matter of time till we lose Sandro too.
Losing Spina, which was a great backup in case the new transfer flops, leaves no room for mistakes now.
If we sell him chances are that a critical mistake will be made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)